Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Filling dex.
(Dec 17, 2015, 03:40 AM)LustfulAki Wrote: Try Wondertrading, it helps alot in completing the dex yourself.

I wonder traded for straight 4 hours and only got like 10 pokemon i didnt have, it also doesnt help when people are just wonder trading absolute trash like zigzagoons and poochyenas. Its a great tip though, as we all say "one simply doesnt stop wonder trading."
(Dec 17, 2015, 04:08 AM)Ice Wrote:
(Dec 17, 2015, 03:40 AM)LustfulAki Wrote: Try Wondertrading, it helps alot in completing the dex yourself.

I wonder traded for straight 4 hours and only got like 10 pokemon i didnt have, it also doesnt help when people are just wonder trading absolute trash like zigzagoons and poochyenas. Its a great tip though, as we all say "one simply doesnt stop wonder trading."

4 hours and no luck... wow

if i wondertrade for an hour i normally get a leged or shiny
but i have good juju in wondertrades, i only wondertrade breedjects and release any first route garbage, i have a theory(like holding down A to catch pokes XD) that if you wondertrade garbage you get garbage

ive even gotten 2 shiny legends in a row =( )
im confused by the pokes your requesting, are you asking for certain evolutions to avoid lvling up? You can level fast at the 3 star resturaunt on hibernal ave in lumiose city post game.

but i can breed first forms for ya of
.spearow...ekans...nidoran...paras...venonat...meowth...poliwag... .bellsprout...magnemite...seel...shellder...drowzee...koffing...goldeen...kabuto

ill look over later gens after i get done with this bunch

i just manged to fill my pokedex like an hour ago only using wonder trades, the gts, and naming pokes what i needed and asking passerbys in personal trades,

certain pokes like koffing are hard to get in both XY and ORAS,,, so if you breed a bunch of koffings you can put them up on the gts for other stuff you need and more than likely youll get it

hope this has been helpfull, ill let you know when im done breeding your pokes and we can figure out when to meet up

chyea
all done breeding, i managed to get all i mentioned above except bellsprout and magnemite

ill add your FC now, let me know your time frame and we'll try to get these pokes to you

chyea
(Dec 17, 2015, 10:24 AM)bensif Wrote: all done breeding, i managed to get all i mentioned above except bellsprout and magnemite

ill add your FC now, let me know your time frame and we'll try to get these pokes to you

chyea

I actually got a 6 iv eevee during that, but thats all the good stuff i got, 4 entire boxes of breedjects.
Im available now if you are, just be sure to have 13 pokes you dont want for trade

Once its done some rep would be appreciated ^¬^
(Dec 17, 2015, 12:31 PM)bensif Wrote: Im available now if you are, just be sure to have 13 pokes you dont want for trade

Thank you very much ing for me but my nation dex is actually filled out thanks to @Wuxiao05
Im extremely sorry about wasting your time
(Dec 17, 2015, 12:33 PM)Ice Wrote:
(Dec 17, 2015, 12:31 PM)bensif Wrote: Im available now if you are, just be sure to have 13 pokes you dont want for trade

Thank you very much ing for me but my nation dex is actually filled out thanks to @Wuxiao05

Ohhh i see it now, no apologies thats my fault for not reading it, congrats
(Dec 17, 2015, 12:37 PM)bensif Wrote:
(Dec 17, 2015, 12:33 PM)Ice Wrote:

Ohhh i see it now, no apologies thats my fault for not reading it, congrats

Lol, btw i actually got 2 shiny legendaries from wondertrade, a shiny xerneas and groudon, i actually got a shiny quilava, shiny kecleon and as i said from above, HA 6iv shiny eevee.
i love a shinies through wondertrade and that eevee is a keeper

once i get a power saves i wanna send out good stuff in the wondertrade just cause