Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Fire Gym Secret Base Team
Soooo I wanna create some sort of Fire Gym team for my secret base. Just because I like fire types. (zard is love, zard is life)

Pokémon I am currently including are:
Shiny Charizard (Mega Y)
Blaziken

Pokémon I am still doubting:
Arcanine
Ninetales
Volcarona
Entei
Infernape (same typing as Blaziken)
Houndoom

You guys probably have some great idea's for epic Fire Type pokémon that I can't miss out on!
btw, if you happen to have a shiny Ninetales(vulpix), Volcarona(Larvesta) or Entei, I would love to trade!

Also feel free to suggest epic move sets :D
talonflame? rotom to use his electric moves to take down water types? groudon to cancel water moves? XD
i can breed 5/6 ivs vulpix for you
I can as Well Breed you a Chimchar with hidden move and a houndour as Well if you want?
@rider031 and @Kidschocker1772 (lol your name together with that avatar xD) YES! would be amazing!

@Apo, talonflame has the exact same typing as charizard so that's why I didn't include him Smile As for rotom : dont really like him. And groudon is just too OP :P

I will add you breeder guys! Thanks already Smile
OK I'll get right on it
ok i start work Smile
heatran, chandelure?

maybe something like this?
char (mega Y)
ninetales
heatran
blaziken/infernape (i prefer infernape)
chandelure
houndoom

also arcanine is always nice to fit in

edit: tried the team above with the infernape (blaziken is bannen on OU) on showdown and went 4-0 so it could work
Let me know when you're done breeding :D
I'm from GMT +1 so trading will probably in the evening for me?
I'll take the Vulpix, Houndoor and Chimchar Smile

@Justus could you breed me a litwick then ^^?
Just a heads-up, how's the breeding going :D I've added all you guys, so whenever you see me online just trade me ^^