Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

First post new Aussie here!
Information 
Hi! I haven't had a complete search around the site yet but I think I've finally found a decent site where us Pokemon fans/traders/battlers/everything pokemon can communicate easier than having to change the name of low level caught pokemon to try and get a message to the opposite trader (This has been my nightmare lately) Get into a random link trade and it either turns into a "Look at all my awesome legendaries" or I see something I'd trade and they all take them up and down too quickly. 

I'm not sure if the majority here are on the DS based games but from what I've seen it looks that way. I'll keep this intro short as it's a VERY early morning in AUS (also not sure if there's Aussies around here, I don't mind other region trades etc but NOT for the Pokemon traded. I'm breeding one to change that specific name. The GTS can be a pain. 

Oh and if anyone has a Palkia up for trades that reads this, let me know. I have a very spreadable Pokerus and am keeping it that way. Will post more in trades later on but I'd trade the virus for a Palkia. Someone really wanted the virus and gave up a high level shiny weepingbell. Yet it seems half of the players don't understand it when I shout it out or have it on characters *shrug* 

Longer post than expected, now to get back to some training. I primarily trade, train, breed which sure takes it's time. 

NTMU all who read/reply

BK
Hello! and welcome! Oh my goodness, I feel like I'm reading my own thoughts right now! Oh my goodness, the nicknaming low-level pokemon thing... drives me nuts!! Unfortunately I've had to do it myself because some people just don't get it Dodgy  Why did they have to get rid of the emoticons? Those were a thing once right? I'm not just imaging it? Those made it sooooo much easier to tell somebody "hey, I don't want that crap!" 

On the other hand, I didn't know Pokerus was that valuable??? I've had so many Pokemon with Pokerus I honestly thought it was a really common thing with wondertrade and it being so easily spreadible? A shiny Weepingbell for Pokerus?! Wow, makes me feel like I should be farming that stuff, ya know!

Anyways, welcome again and hope you enjoy your time on this site! Everyone here is great and if you are looking for anything, somebody is almost always willing to help. Also feel free to ask me anything!
:D  Have a great day/night!  Heart
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4