Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Five of Our Moderators Have Left Us?
Sad 
Hi guys, I have some bad news.
It appears  as though Forum Moderators Eckley, ChaseInfinity, ècarlate, Reed, and Slec have abandoned our website.They have been removed from the list of moderators, and, we have not seen any of them in a long time. Moreover, ècarlate is under the status of "Away" under undisclosed reasons with an unknown time of returning, and has changed his name to @"...". He has removed his Profile Picture as well. I don't want to jump to conclusions or anything, but it appears that even more forum mods have left us. After the departure of naitre and Rogue, and now this, I'm starting to get a little worried about the sake of this website. Hope this problem gets resolved quickly. Sad
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Tagging remaining moderators @Justin, @Unit501 @stephenWITNESS @Agro, @0kamii and @FireTaco. If you guys or anyone else has any info on this, please let us know. I am scared.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Mods leave from time to time. It was just unlucky that so many left at the same time. Also, I wouldn't worry about the site, it isn't going anywhere! Keep on doing your thing Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Are we sure they left forever? They could be going through something in life and just want to isolate themselves.
@RetroTyphlosion

Have no fear, Retro. I haven't received any word that the site is in jeopardy. We may have lost a few mods, but they may yet return. For now, I would suggest not worrying about it and leave the details of this dilemma to us. Wink

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

That's unfortunate but they'll probably be back IMO Smile

Also howdy there @0kamii how's it goin
OU MASTER RACE
@RetroTyphlosion 

Though it is said that they have left us, It is time to look to how we can continue to work hard.  I believe that we will keep doing our best on this site.  Just cause a few mods left doesn't mean we have to throw in the towel.  

We are not sure why they left if you want to know, Slec and Elly both seemed to just leave one day on the discord so we are unsure about anything else.

I am here to help if you would like to talk more about this or if you have any more questions.

Hope this brings you some sort of comfort about the matter.
Mawr
Yes they left for good. I still talk to them on a daily basis. They all said that this place isn't what it used to be and it's not what they wanted. I plan on staying hoping that things turn out good. However the way this is going I highly doubt that. And if the site goes back to what it used to be, then maybe they might return.
@RetroTyphlosion 
@"Anabel" 
@Reis 

Just a little info.
I joined around New Year's day so back then It was a bit more active. now I could barely find anything worthwhile.
@Unit501 What is "The way it used to be"? I only joined in January so I'm a little confused here
OU MASTER RACE