Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] HEY EVERYONE OFFERING FREE BREEDING SERVICES
(May 25, 2015, 06:14 PM)Mythic Ruler Atum-Ra Wrote: hello, im trying to get a decent politoed... but for some reason i cant get its hidden ability drizzle to show up on any of the egs.. i already know the move set i want.. i just need good stats for it. im just having a hard time getting it to learn icy wind... please help...?

will be glad to help you out just pls follow the format i showed at the top of my post and i will be glad to help out
(May 24, 2015, 07:18 AM)QuaillMan2009 Wrote: hi I saw you are offering breeding services, I was wondering if you can breed 2 pokes for me.

Tyranitar
Nature: Adamant
5iv none in Sp Atk
Ability: Sand Stream
Egg Move: Iron Head

Amoongus
Nature: Careful
5iv none in Sp Atk
Ability:Regenerator
no egg moves

your pokemon are ready for pickup just either reply to this or message me whe you are able to trade
(May 24, 2015, 01:15 AM)Jerawme Wrote: Would you mind breeding a HA Karrablast for me? With a Brave nature and at least 5 perfect IVs in everything but Special Attack. Also, it would be great if you could breed Drill Run and Megahorn onto it.

Plus a HA Prinplup would be awesome. With a Careful nature and at least 5 perfect IVs in everything except Special Attack too. No egg moves.

hey your karrablast is ready for trade just reply to this and make sure you have me added
workign on the prinplup still been a busy couple days
(May 24, 2015, 01:15 AM)Jerawme Wrote: Would you mind breeding a HA Karrablast for me? With a Brave nature and at least 5 perfect IVs in everything but Special Attack. Also, it would be great if you could breed Drill Run and Megahorn onto it.

Plus a HA Prinplup would be awesome. With a Careful nature and at least 5 perfect IVs in everything except Special Attack too. No egg moves.

got your pokemon ready for pick up whenever you are
(May 25, 2015, 06:11 PM)rhynozpineconez Wrote: i apologise for not following the required format, if possible i would like
Dusclops
Nature: Modest
5 IVs: Everything but speed
Ability: the hidden ability Frisk
No egg moves

Thanks

your pokemon is ready for pickup message me when you are able to trade
Foongus
Nature: Calm
5 IV's: 0 In Attack
Ability: Regenerator
No Egg Moves