Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Free Rayquaza
I can't believe Smogon banned my favourite pokemon of all time from every tier, you can't even use it in ubers. They didn't run a suspect test or vote or anything. Mega Rayquaza only has base 100 defense and speciel defense which is less than Cressalia which isn't banned, and it's 4x weak to ice, it's disgusting that Smogon just bans things because they don't want to even think about how to counter the fun pokemon. Maybe if they ran blizzard choice specs Dewgong instead of their over-powered legendaries. They have no variety or skill and just want to diminish my experience. Smogon has no right banning things from the game, VGC from last year has taught everyone that it's possible to have a great selection of pokemon and still be fun without banning everything.

#FreeRayquaza
But Rayquaza can't get hit by ground moves. Do you not see the problem here? LANDORUS CAN'T HIT IT WITH EQ.

IT BROKE SON.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Yeah, but I like Rayquaza, so you should too and agree with me because we like Rayquaza.
I hate Rayquaza. Mega Rayquaza is literally the most broken thing in existence. Like, Gamefreak is currently making Mega Arceus to counter this thing.
That still doesn't give smogon the right to ban fun.
I'm not going to play this game with you, Wallet.
Listen here, Ragoo, I came here to play pokemon, now we can do this the easy way or the hard way.

The choice is yours.
I'm sensing a form of hostility coming from your text, Walter.
I see your picking the hard way. You're lucky Smogon banned all the fun or I would end your spaghetti existence, Ravioli.
Quit calling me fine Italian dishes you muddy water.