Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Free Rayquaza
Exactly, so if the smogon players were even half as practical as us VGC players, they'd understand that they can counter these "threats."
Disgusting...My own sister is such a FOOL to fall for such easy tricks..

252+ SpA Choice Specs Dewgong Blizzard vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Mega Rayquaza in Strong Winds: 184-220 (44.4 - 53.1%) -- 22.7% chance to 2HKO

AS YOU CAN SEE I RUN MAX HP MAX SPD ASSAULT VEST MEGA RAY RAY WITH A CALM NATURE.

YOU FOOLS, NOTHING CAN STOP IT.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Jan 15, 2015, 11:12 PM)Rogue Wrote: Disgusting...My own sister is such a FOOL to fall for such easy tricks..

252+ SpA Choice Specs Dewgong Blizzard vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Mega Rayquaza in Strong Winds: 184-220 (44.4 - 53.1%) -- 22.7% chance to 2HKO

AS YOU CAN SEE I RUN MAX HP MAX SPD ASSAULT VEST MEGA RAY RAY WITH A CALM NATURE.

Your inexperience is showing there, Linguine

This spread would never see the light of day in a respectable competative match, This would not even let Rayquaza get a single KO due to lack of proper EV alignment, and you couldn't even use Double Team, which is a staple move in any Rayquaza set. .
(Jan 15, 2015, 11:16 PM)Wallace Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2015, 11:12 PM)Rogue Wrote: Disgusting...My own sister is such a FOOL to fall for such easy tricks..

Your inexperience is showing there, Linguine

This spread would never see the light of day in a respectable competative match, This would not even let Rayquaza get a single KO due to lack of proper EV alignment, and you couldn't even use Double Team, which is a staple move in any Rayquaza set. .

You win this small wrastle, Winkleman.
I'm back again, ONCE AGAIN

You really thought I would run such an ignorant set Washrag?
OF COURSE NOT.

I run a set of fling, swords dance, double team, and dragons ascent.

I fling my assault vest at the dewgong and laugh as it OHKO's.
252- Atk Assault Vest Mega Rayquaza Fling (80 BP) vs. -6 0 HP / 0 Def Dewgong: 482-568 (150.1 - 176.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

(i used leer a lot before this btw)

Then I proceed to double team and swords dance in front of them.

Your move, Wreathe.
(Jan 15, 2015, 11:39 PM)Rogue Wrote: I'm back again, ONCE AGAIN

You really thought I would run such an ignorant set Washrag?
OF COURSE NOT.

I run a set of fling, swords dance, double team, and dragons ascent.

I fling my assault vest at the dewgong and laugh as it OHKO's.
252- Atk Assault Vest Mega Rayquaza Fling (80 BP) vs. -6 0 HP / 0 Def Dewgong: 482-568 (150.1 - 176.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

(i used leer a lot before this btw)

Then I proceed to double team and swords dance in front of them.

Your move, Wreathe.

You don't seem to understand that you're wrong because everyone loves Rayquaza, I fly ontop of him in my dreams. I should be allowed to have fun when I play video games and not have my favourite pokemon locked up without parole. Stop being wrong before I get upset, Rougies.

#FreeRayquaza
Wallace, nobody can tell you how to play Pokemon. You play the way you want to, and let Smogon play their way. Find other people who like to play you're way, and play with them. You can't change the opposing point of view, so just do your own thing.  Idea

And could both of you stop polluting the forum with all this senseless arguing and name-calling now?

(Jan 17, 2015, 10:44 AM)beastmoose Wrote: And could both of you stop polluting the forum with all this senseless arguing and name-calling now?

I though it was really obvious that we were joking ahaha
(Jan 17, 2015, 11:49 AM)Rogue Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 10:44 AM)beastmoose Wrote: And could both of you stop polluting the forum with all this senseless arguing and name-calling now?

I though it was really obvious that we were joking ahaha

Ok haha just don't want any actual conflict here :D