Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF 6IV Adamant Garchomp
The title is pretty self-explanatory, but I'm looking for a 6IV Adamant Garchomp. If you have one, I'll trade shinies and legendaries.

P.S please shiny if possible
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
I have a Shiny garchomp but ill have to check it's ivs
"There are bad ways to win--and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. "
-Grimsley

(Feb 26, 2016, 02:00 PM)PatTheBat Wrote: I have a Shiny garchomp but ill have to check it's ivs

Please do.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
Yeah, it's 6iv. I gotta trade with someone else but ill let you know when I'm done
"There are bad ways to win--and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. "
-Grimsley

(Feb 26, 2016, 02:05 PM)PatTheBat Wrote: Yeah, it's 6iv. I gotta trade with someone else but ill let you know when I'm done

Is it Adamant Nature?
It's Naive. Sorry if it won't work
-Grimsley

(Feb 26, 2016, 02:11 PM)PatTheBat Wrote: It's Naive. Sorry if it won't work

Yeah.. no. I need POWAH