Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Any Spare Stones?
Hello I am in need of a Thunder Stone since I used two of them of Jolteon and Raichu. Well I really don't NEED the stones I just need a eelektross. I don't want to keep him by the way. I'l give you a Dragonair with Marvel scale for your troubles
(Nov 2, 2016, 07:32 PM)HomieHotDog Wrote: Hello I am in need of a Thunder Stone since I used two of them of Jolteon and Raichu. Well I really don't NEED the stones I just need a eelektross. I don't want to keep him by the way. I'l give you a Dragonair with Marvel scale for your troubles

I have an extra thunderstone i could give you in return!
OK I'll add you right now!
(Nov 2, 2016, 08:51 PM)MincsMincs Wrote:
(Nov 2, 2016, 07:32 PM)HomieHotDog Wrote: Hello I am in need of a Thunder Stone since I used two of them of Jolteon and Raichu. Well I really don't NEED the stones I just need a eelektross. I don't want to keep him by the way. I'l give you a Dragonair with Marvel scale for your troubles

My Friend Code is 0705-6981-9218

Whats yours?
(Nov 2, 2016, 09:09 PM)HomieHotDog Wrote:
(Nov 2, 2016, 08:51 PM)MincsMincs Wrote:

My Friend Code is 0705-6981-9218

Whats yours?

added! my fc is 4613-9821-2860 !