Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Friend safari
Hi guys!
I need some more friends to have a better friend safari. Please enter your FC below so can make some new friends Wink

My FC: 1908 - 0238 - 5879
IGN: moods

Thank you! Smile
(Sep 12, 2015, 06:36 AM)Moodsart Wrote: Hi guys!
I need some more friends to have a better friend safari. Please enter your FC below so can make some new friends Wink

Thank you! Smile

Be happy to oblige. Info is on the left under the suppose profile pic (haven't picked one yet). I also don't have many friends safari's register so I have no idea what mine is.

Also a request. May we trade a Yveltal to help me register for my Kalos dex. I haven't taken on the elite four yet because I want to register it before doing it. We can trade it back. I just need to only own it for a minute.
would you both mind if i added you too? i could use some more friends as well Heart
FC: 1006 - 0602 - 7552
IGN: Phendrana
(Sep 13, 2015, 11:53 AM)QuillAblaze Wrote: would you both mind if i added you too? i could use some more friends as well Heart

I don't mind. but u may have seen me online in the game. I have two requests if you don't mind.
One request is if you have a Yveltal I could borrow for the moment. If you haven't notice, I don't have a third pokemon in my safari because I don't want to challenge the elite four until I register it into my pokedex.
My second request is that you tell me what my safari type is and what pokemon are there.
(Sep 13, 2015, 12:23 PM)blackphoenixsuzaku Wrote:
(Sep 13, 2015, 11:53 AM)QuillAblaze Wrote: would you both mind if i added you too? i could use some more friends as well Heart

I don't mind. but u may have seen me online in the game. I have two requests if you don't mind.
One request is if you have a Yveltal I could borrow for the moment. If you haven't notice, I don't have a third pokemon in my safari because I don't want to challenge the elite four until I register it into my pokedex.
My second request is that you tell me what my safari type is and what pokemon are there.

sorry, it's X version, i don't have Yveltal either, though i could let you borrow a couple of my good pokemon if you're not liking what you have.
also, i'd be willing to let you know what your friend safari is, sure
(Sep 13, 2015, 12:50 PM)QuillAblaze Wrote:
(Sep 13, 2015, 12:23 PM)blackphoenixsuzaku Wrote:

sorry, it's X version, i don't have Yveltal either, though i could let you borrow a couple of my good pokemon if you're not liking what you have.
also, i'd be willing to let you know what your friend safari is, sure

No that is fine. I could suck it up for another week before caving in and challenging the elite four. I am only missing Yveltal and Zygarde (which can't be obtain until I beat the elite four) I will just spend the week breeding and evolving for a Kalso living dex. Thank you and sorry for the trouble.
okay, your Pokemon are Teddiursa and Loudred
Heey Smile, FC: 2208-8214-7460
IGN: Svennis
(Sep 12, 2015, 06:36 AM)Moodsart Wrote: Hi guys!

Thank you! Smile

I guess I can help!

ING:Tyson
FC: 0963-2615-8114
Just wanted to swing by and let you guys know I added everyone on this thread to my friend list & would like for you guys to add meh back. Here's my friend safari info

Name: CWB/ in game Auraien
Fc: 2595-1905-9180
type: Fighting
pokémon: Machoke, Pancham, and Tyrogue