Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

GENERATION 7 CONFIRMED?!
it looks like the oras logos with there colors swaped
http://www.pocketmonsters.net/content/ORAS
(Mar 31, 2015, 02:59 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: it looks like the oras logos with there colors swaped
http://www.pocketmonsters.net/content/ORAS

You're right the "pokemon" is the same font, i know pokemon is going to be writen the same way but they would still give it a different design between each game and i know the xy and oras are silimar but theres still a slight difference, also if you look really close to the little symbol..... you can obviously see the omega and alpha symbol *facepalm*, all they did was change the color and add a new little title what ever it says
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
we will get a x or y 2 before gen 7
Past Giveaways:
Unova water and fire starters with HA's
Chimchar with HA's and egg moves
HA Gible
HA Sableye
HA Minccino
BR HA feraligatr
BR Mega Gallade
BR Garchomp
BR Terrakion
BR Shiny Dragonite

Feel free to PM for info on past giveaways might have some left over
This could be a hit or miss. There is a Nintendo direct tomorrow so we could get info there, but it is also April Fools day. The color scheme is also very unusual. Brown and Pink arent really colors that pokemon would use. Even with Soul Silver the leaned a little towards blue rather than Silver. Looking at past games Pearl is the only other pink game. The rest are Blue, green, red, gold, black, white, yellow, and whatever color platinum is. Plus there are some people hell bent on making fake logos to get peoples hopes up and troll the internet. We shall see what the fate it for so called "gen 7" tomorrow.
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
why x and y 2 thats dumb atleast have just z to go without all that trouble
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!
This looks shopped. I can tell by the pixels and by seeing quite a few shops in my time.

If by some "my dad works at Nintendo" miracle this is true, I can see it as a Wii U/3DS cross platform Pokémon Stadium type title for gen 6, but as mentioned gen 7 would likely be a new console gen and not coming around for a while.
Can someone translate the japanese words covering the word pokemon?
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
My katakana is terribad rusty, but the first one looks like "bii-fu". Beef?

No idea on the second. ""hoo-ku"? "poo-ku"?

Pokemon Beef and Pokemon Hocus Pocus. Gen 7 confirmed.
(Mar 31, 2015, 08:56 PM)KirinEvans Wrote: My katakana is terribad rusty, but the first one looks like "bii-fu". Beef?

No idea on the second. ""hoo-ku"? "poo-ku"?

Pokemon Beef and Pokemon Hocus Pocus. Gen 7 confirmed.

I can only imagine what the box legendaries will be!  kappa
Gen 7 not confirmed yet :/