Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 10 Fennekin Eggs
UPDATE: I found out I can spread Pokerus to eggs! ^^ Please do tell me if you want your egg to have Pokerus.
(Pokerus is a 'virus' that can be found really rarely in the wild, which help Pokemon gain effort values (EVs) twice as fast as usual - Thank you Luisito!)

Hello awesome people! :D

First off, this might not be what everybody wants, as it has no egg moves, no HAs, idk if they are shinies, but they are Fennekins.

I have only started Pokemon X a month ago, and when I first traded in the GTS, I put up a Weedle, crossing my fingers that people would trade me a Froakie, because at first the GTS intimidated me so much (trading a Squirtle for Arceus?! You gotta be kidding the newbies).

I couldn't believe it when Froakie came into my game, hours after I put up my trade! That feeling of happiness is absolutely beautiful, and therefore now I wanted to do the same for anybody who wants a Fennekin, who would grow it into a Delphox and care for it. Just remember not to abandon it please - I'm a Brock-ish Pokemon Breeder at heart Blush

Whether you want to hatch the eggs yourself or you want me to hatch it for you, then trade it, please tell me so in advance ^^

I'm alright to trade via GTS (if you want me to hatch your Fennekin in advance), but you'll probably get sniped if I ain't fast enough :x
Or you can add me as a friend via the friend code in my mini description on the left and I'll trade the egg when you are online.

Please leave your friend code, in-game name and/or whichever Pokemon you're putting up on the GTS (if you want me to hatch the egg first Smile )

Remember - it has no egg moves, no HAs, 99% not shiny.
It isn't Ditto-bred, but by two of my Braixen's love for each other :P
So please take care of them if you receive em ^^

Much appreciated, Wei.

LOG:
- Cam (ArtsAndTrash): Traded!
- Jdawg (Jdawg2003): Waiting to be added via FC
- Kurama (KuramaNlNE): Traded!
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
Hey I'd love a Fennekin egg, I'll add your Friend Code Smile

My Friend code is: 2251 - 7735 - 7434
(Sep 14, 2015, 07:06 PM)weisakura Wrote: Hello awesome people! :D

First off, this might not be what everybody wants, as it has no egg moves, no HAs, idk if they are shinies, but they are Fennekins.

I have only started Pokemon X a month ago, and when I first traded in the GTS, I put up a Weedle, crossing my fingers that people would trade me a Froakie, because at first the GTS intimidated me so much (trading a Squirtle for Arceus?! You gotta be kidding the newbies).

I couldn't believe it when Froakie came into my game, hours after I put up my trade! That feeling of happiness is absolutely beautiful, and therefore now I wanted to do the same for anybody who wants a Fennekin, who would grow it into a Delphox and care for it. Just remember not to abandon it please - I'm a Brock-ish Pokemon Breeder at heart Blush

Whether you want to hatch the eggs yourself or you want me to hatch it for you, then trade it, please tell me so in advance ^^

I'm alright to trade via GTS (if you want me to hatch your Fennekin in advance), but you'll probably get sniped if I ain't fast enough :x
Or you can add me as a friend via the friend code in my mini description on the left and I'll trade the egg when you are online.

Please leave your friend code, in-game name and/or whichever Pokemon you're putting up on the GTS (if you want me to hatch the egg first Smile )

Remember - it has no egg moves, no HAs, 99% not shiny.
It isn't Ditto-bred, but by two of my Braixen's love for each other :P
So please take care of them if you receive em ^^

Much appreciated, Wei.
Can you hatch one for me
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Sep 15, 2015, 08:51 AM)ArtsAndTrash Wrote: Hey I'd love a Fennekin egg, I'll add your Friend Code Smile

My Friend code is: 2251 - 7735 - 7434

Added you Cam! Smile Will trade you one when you online. Do you want your egg to have Pokerus? I can totally give you one with it ^^

Edit: Thanks for the trade!! ^^ I gave you one without Pokerus, though. If you want to exchange for an egg with Pokerus I'll be happy to do so - just tell me :D
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.

(Sep 15, 2015, 09:05 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: Can you hatch one for me

Sure thing, Jdawg! Smile Do you want it to have Pokerus? I found out that I can do that ^^
Also, do you prefer via GTS or normal trade? If you want it by normal trade be sure to add me via FC Smile

awww man this is just so damn cute!キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n‘∀‘)η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!! man i'm trying out some new emoticons and there's more than you think.
weisakura you need a mentor who can teach you all bout VGC and stuff and trade you mons and battle you?
i wanna train you to become the real pokemon champion,to reach heights like justin,to just be your friend
T_T
like this?
(Sep 15, 2015, 11:37 PM)adolf hipstar Wrote: awww man this is just so damn cute!キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n‘∀‘)η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!  man i'm trying out some new emoticons and there's more than you think.
weisakura you need a mentor who can teach you all bout VGC and stuff and trade you mons and battle you?
i wanna train you to become the real pokemon champion,to reach heights like justin,to just be your friend

O_O"..........

Wow Adolf. I'm half LOL-ing at your post at the same time YES I'd love you to be my senpai in VGC as that's exactly what i want to learn! Hahah xD Really new to everything currently, as Pokemon X is really different from what I was playing last time (Firered, Sapphire, Silver) - and maynee you guys are DEAD serious in breeding and battling!!

Yeah I'll take the offer (if you're..... actually serious about it  :D

And yes of course!! I'll be your friend :P

(Sep 15, 2015, 11:46 PM)weisakura Wrote:
(Sep 15, 2015, 11:37 PM)adolf hipstar Wrote: awww man this is just so damn cute!キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n‘∀‘)η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!  man i'm trying out some new emoticons and there's more than you think.

O_O"..........

Wow Adolf. I'm half LOL-ing at your post at the same time YES I'd love you to be my senpai in VGC as that's exactly what i want to learn! Hahah xD Really new to everything currently, as Pokemon X is really different from what I was playing last time (Firered, Sapphire, Silver) - and maynee you guys are DEAD serious in breeding and battling!!

Yeah I'll take the offer (if you're..... actually serious about it  :D

And yes of course!! I'll be your friend  :P  

dude awesome!add my FC first of all i'll add yours.
(Sep 15, 2015, 11:37 PM)adolf hipstar Wrote: dude awesome!add my FC first of all i'll add yours.

Added you! ^^ Are you Alvin? :P