Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 12 Assorted Shiny Pokemon
59 for me! Thanks for this!

My picks are:
1. Driftloon
2. Slakoth
3. Kabuto
THE NUMBERS HAVE BEEN DRAWN AND THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS. 

8, 72, 93, 10, 89, 55, 41, 13, 70, 21, 18

AS OF THE TIME OF THIS POST THERE ARE ONLY 10 RESPONDENTS, SO I'VE DECIDED TO DECLARE EVERYONE A WINNER.  I'LL GIVE THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY SELECTED THE RIGHY NUMBER THEIR PICKS FIRST AND GIVE THE REMAINING TO WHOMEVER IS LEFT.

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING AND CONGRATS.
I'll distributing the Pokemon some time around 8:30 pm CST
(Nov 1, 2017, 07:41 AM)Ash_Ketchum Wrote: I'll distributing the Pokemon some time around 8:30 pm CST
Can you please trade me through GTS? By the time you begin distribute,I"ll be at school which no way I'm gonna be at festival plaza or let alone playing it in class as my localtime is CST+12(will be 8.30am when you begin distribute).I'll desposited as follow:
IGN:Rin
Pokemon Deposited: Margikarp
Level: 1
Pokemon requested: Mareep
Level: 1-10
Pokeball: Poke Ball
Thanks in advance. Blush
(Nov 1, 2017, 04:20 PM)Riola Wrote: Can you please trade me through GTS? By the time you begin distribute,I"ll be at school which no way I'm gonna be at festival plaza or let alone playing it in class as my localtime is CST+12(will be 8.30am when you begin distribute).I'll desposited as follow:
IGN:Rin
Pokemon Deposited: Margikarp
Level: 1
Pokemon requested: Mareep
Level: 1-10
Pokeball: Poke Ball
Thanks in advance. Blush

I'll actually be doing this on AS so the GTS won't pick up a Pokemon on SM
Im not sure if you distributed any as of yet, but if you didnt you may want to post at least the order of people your going in. This may help us figure out who gets what a little easier.
I'd like to apologise to everyone.  This is my first giveaway and did not realize the difficulty of getting everyone together to distribute.  So here's what we're going to do and what I shouldve done all along.

Deposit a Magikarp with the nickname CRIXUS.  I'll see your IGN so I'll know who to trade for.  I'll give you until 8:30 am CST on Monday November 6th.

Remeber this is for ORAS or XY only.

And again.  My apologies.
@Ash_Ketchum

no worries. The one other thing missing is what pokemon did everyone win? I dont know what to request in the gts. And thanks again for the giveaway.
The winner list is as follows.

Kamerplow - Kabuto and Carbink

Scotty Thunder - Aron and Sandile

Those were the only selected of the numbers.  The following will receiving based on order of reply.

Mr. Ultra Cool - Zorua

Riola - Mareep

Mr. Soybean - Slakoth

Remi380 - Riolu

Ninjames - Shuckle (all you had chosen were already claimed)

Skulblaka01 - Noibat

Ubi 49 - Ekans

Turtkko - Driftloon

Don't forget to deposit a Magikarp with the nickname CRIXUS into the GTS asking for the Pokemon you won (if you won 2 make sure to do 2).  Also remember its ORAS and XY only.
@Ash_Ketchum

deposited an Lv 10 male magikarp (nickname CRIXUS) requesting a noibat, IGN is wendy
thank you for this giveaway Smile