Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 2 US Gamestop Darkrai Codes *CLOSED*
WHAAAAAAAT?! I just checked literally two days ago. Welp, that ruins my plan. @devilmoth
I tend to give away free shinies.
@NoRaTiX I believe Arceus is still a code though!
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@devilmoth too long to wait xD
I tend to give away free shinies.
(Jun 19, 2016, 02:19 PM)Ducky Wrote: I would love one. Missed the event because i only got into pokemon again (been years) recently

Oh no, I totally get the feeling though. I finally started back up again in December when I finally got the 3ds and all 4 games. And found out I missed out on a lot of amazing legenderies and mythicals. Luckily the one I was really wanting I was able to get today. 

I've got you entered.
Any love sug?
It would be nice if i could have one. But you probably not because im kinda new here. Anyway yeah. Best of luck to the people who get Darkrai!
I'd like to enter, darkrai is my favorite legendary
@Raestro 
@The_Real_Guy

Both of you are entered. Don't forget that if you head to Reddit's /r/PokemonTrades you can enter again. Same rules are applied.
@Dassah Thank You!
Can I have one please? Missed the event and darn it would be awesome to get one!