Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 230 BR Pokemon Giveaway
Right im reopening this in a new style. Same as before pick 4 Pokemon from my list that you want. Right your FC and IGN if its not in ur mini description. PLEASE add me as well as its easier for me then to trade when we are both online so i dont have to PM everyone are they online now?
FC 4957 4145 8088 Gyles

The new spreadsheet shows more detail of the Pokemon I have and does still grown when i add new pokes.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

Please remember IF your in x/y some of the pokemon have there mega stone on.
Also if u see me in the chat on the spreadsheet you can try to contact me there as well, as im normally able to trade when u see me on there.
Have Fun Smile
Uh, i would love to have that mew, because pretty!
If it´s still available.

My fc is: 1220-9130-7877
Ign: Asyla

Edit:
Thank you very much!
(May 25, 2015, 06:33 AM)Gyles123 Wrote: Right im reopening this in a new style. Same as before pick 4 Pokemon from my list that you want. Right your FC and IGN if its not in ur mini description. PLEASE add me as well as its easier for me then to trade when we are both online so i dont have to PM everyone are they online now?
FC 4957 4145 8088 Gyles

The new spreadsheet shows more detail of the Pokemon I have and does still grown when i add new pokes.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

Also if u see me in the chat on the spreadsheet you can try to contact me there as well, as im normally able to trade when u see me on there.
Have Fun Smile

diance, keldeo, aegislash, meloetta plz i am on now
im adding u know as well
Would like to have Yveltal,tornadus,reshiram and palkia please XD
Will add you now XD
IGN:Vasteleon
FC:5387-0548-0618
lol aysla you beat me to him
hi I saw your giving pokemon away, I was wondering if I can get

Charzard Y
Trevenant
Honchkrow
Lilligant

thanks
Thanks for the pokemon
Rep +1
Aerodactyl, Emboar, Ursaring and Tentacruel
I think I already have you added
can i have Pachirisu, Latias, Latios and a Shiftry
I am on now
thanks for doing this
also can i ask for more after i get these?
Hi can I please get the gallade and dusclops my fc is 3652-0860-9902 while my ign is michael