Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 300 BR Pokemon Giveaway
Arcanine Please
I would like a Ditto, an ENG Shaymin and a ENG yirachi.
FC = listed in mini discription
IGN = Kurama
Added you to friend list
Hi. Just wondering if this has re-opened? I would really appreciate it if you can give me a Darkrai, Genesect, Hoopa, Shaymin and/or Victini. Been trying to complete my Dex and only event Legendaries are what I lack. ^^
Just added your fc, and would be stoked if I could get celebi, articuno, and mew or Garchomp and I could send you a pokemon with pokerus if you want? My ign is Blkreaper and my fc is 315372236957
Hey man! I would really appreciate it if I could get the male Scizor (w/ Technician & Adamant nature), Milotic, and Mawile. My IGN is Henry and FC is 0147-2301-0665. I have you added already. I don't have much of value except for a Lv. 100 shiny Wigglytuff with all perfect IV's except for ATK that I got through Wonder Trade. It does not have the blue pentagon symbol though... Let me know if you want it Smile.
Hi there,

I was just wondering if I could get another three Pokemon from you, if possible: Mew (Modest), Celebi (Careful), and Non-shiny Jirachi (Jolly). Thanks!!
I would like the Golurk (Movie 11), Shiny Gengar with Gengarite, and Shiny Aromatisse please!

FC is on the side, IGN: Vince.

Thanks in advance for this awesome giveaway!
hey I would like a shiny mew, a normal celebi and a shiny Genoesect they don't need to be event passivity as long as they are shiny

My friend code is: 4055-6136-7936
And my ign is: Fire Demon
Also I may not have internet for a couple of days so you may not be able to find me.

I'm leaving this here in case it opens again.
(Jun 21, 2015, 05:56 AM)Gyles123 Wrote: Right im reopening as i have the time now. Same as before but pick 3 Pokemon from my list that you want. Right your FC and IGN if its not in ur mini description. PLEASE add me as well as its easier for me then to trade when we are both online so i dont have to PM everyone are they online now?
FC 4957 4145 8088 Gyles

The new spreadsheet shows more detail of the Pokemon I have and does still grown when i add new pokes.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

If u have any nice pokemon that i dont have on the list that would be appreciated, but not necessary.  

Please remember IF your in x/y some of the pokemon have there mega stone on.
Also if u see me in the chat on the spreadsheet you can try to contact me there as well, as im normally able to trade when u see me on there.
Have Fun Smile

i would like a gallade
I would like the shiny Ditto FC: 3583-1310-7362 ill be able to trade anytime before 12:00AM