Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 300 BR Pokemon Giveaway
shiny empoleon and shiny torterra and shiny houdoom mega plz
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
(Jun 21, 2015, 05:56 AM)Gyles123 Wrote: Right im reopening as i have the time now. Same as before but pick 3 Pokemon from my list that you want. Right your FC and IGN if its not in ur mini description. PLEASE add me as well as its easier for me then to trade when we are both online so i dont have to PM everyone are they online now?
FC 4957 4145 8088 Gyles

The new spreadsheet shows more detail of the Pokemon I have and does still grown when i add new pokes.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

If u have any nice pokemon that i dont have on the list that would be appreciated, but not necessary.  

Please remember IF your in x/y some of the pokemon have there mega stone on.
Also if u see me in the chat on the spreadsheet you can try to contact me there as well, as im normally able to trade when u see me on there.
Have Fun Smile

I would like the Momma Kang, Salamence, and Clefable please :3
i was wondering if i might be able to get Meloetta, Goodra, or Charizard Y, if that's alright
Could I get celebi, darkrai and greninja? ? That would be so awesome!!! Smile
Could I get Arcanine, Entei and Scizor with Scizorite? That would be so amazing!!!
can i have japanese event arceus with pixie plate the meloettaSPR2013 EVENT and the genesect plasma event IGN: jose
Darkrai shiny(MOVIE 14)
Mew shiny with leftover
shiny gliscor poison heal

IGN:Esteban

THANKS YOU :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
i already add you like a friend ,im waiting your answer
Can I please have a Golurk, Tentacrual, and an Eelektross
IGN: Tyson
FC: 0963-2615-8114
Hi there, I'm just doing a repost if this is ok, I know you're probably busy and all but i just feel like reposting.

The three pokes I like to request are Thundurus, Samurott, and Raikou (non-event)?

FC: 1332-8918-6873
IGN: Jesse
Can i have Absol Mega(3), Garchomp(128), and scizor(349)?

My FC: 2380-5231-2852

my IGN: Akira

I will add u after i post this instantly