Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 4-5 IV Magician Fennekin's in Luxury Balls (all female)
Time for another giveaway. Like last time I have a limited supply of quality pokémon I bred myself.

Like it says in the title, I have a bunch of female Fennekin's with the hidden ability in luxury balls. To be exact I currently have 15 females, but I am not done breeding since I haven't gotten a shiny Fennekin.

I will give them away on GTS. Since you're gonna ask for females hopefully they won't get sniped. They're obviously free, you don't have to give me anything of value in return. But I would appriciate legal bank ball females, especially safari ball pokémon and luxury ball gen 2 starters (already have Cyndaquil).

Some more info regarding the Fennekins:

Timid Nature and the following egg moves: Wish, Hypnosis, Magic Coat and Heatwave. I've marked the IV's on each female, but be sure to double check once you've gotten yours since I'm a bit sloppy.

Be sure to specify on GTS that you want a female one, and tell me what you put on there, its gender and level - makes it easier for me to get it.

Oh, and if anyone is curous. I've hatched 390 Fennekins, every male with the HA and one female has been wonder traded away.

I think that's all.
Hey im gonna put a tynamo my IGN is Rian thanks
I'd like one, I'm trying to make a delphox set but breeding for a female is difficult sometimes to be able to put egg moves on it
Pokemon: Ralts
Level: 25
I'm possibly going to submit a delphox build that's a little more trolly Wink
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
i'd love to get one if that's alright i can't specify female since i currently don't have fennekin in my pokedex but if it gets sniped i'll just put up another 1 with the specification.

Gothita female level 1 (also has shadow tag and heal pulse)
(Jan 3, 2015, 07:58 AM)Omega99 Wrote: Hey im gonna put a tynamo my IGN is Rian thanks

It was sniped.
(Jan 3, 2015, 08:02 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: I'd like one, I'm trying to make a delphox set but breeding for a female is difficult sometimes to be able to put egg moves on it
Pokemon: Ralts
Level: 25
I'm possibly going to submit a delphox build that's a little more trolly Wink

I got the Ralts, enjoy your Fennekin.
Would love to have one
I have deposit a torchic lv 1 male
(Jan 3, 2015, 08:05 AM)evilsabre Wrote: i'd love to get one if that's alright i can't specify female since i currently don't have fennekin in my pokedex but if it gets sniped i'll just put up another 1 with the specification.

Gothita female level 1  (also has shadow tag and heal pulse)

The trade was successful, enjoy your Fennekin.
(Jan 3, 2015, 08:12 AM)Vasteleon Wrote: Would love to have one
I have deposit a torchic lv 1 male

I got it, enjoy your Fennekin.
Thanks got it as well XD