Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 4 egg move 5 iv jolly Ralts
Hey guys i recently did i tonne of breeding for several gallades i wanted for competitive sets and since i had bred them with destiny bond, skill swap, encore and shadow sneak i figured some of you guys might want the top cut of the leftovers. So i'm just offering them up to anyone who wants them there's a mix of what iv is missing but i tossed any lacking attack or speed at 31. They can be used to breed your own if you want that last stat at 31 or should be fine competitively. Also about half of them have the hidden ability as well :D

Here's the list:

[Image: ralts.png]

X/31/31/31/31/31: 3 available.
31/31/x/31/31/31: 1 available all HA.
31/31/31/31/X/31: 2 available 1 with HA.

Again all of them are jolly and have shadow sneak, destiny bond, encore and skill swap for moves. Also they are all male so they can all become gallade.

If no one wants them they will go on wonder trade on the 25th so hopefully some kids who got the game for xmas will get a nice surprise. :D

If you want one post below with your IGN and friend code and i'll try to arrange a time to do the trade Smile

My Details:
IGN: Chris
FC: 1950-9226-6031
Ill take one with all HA.
IGN: Deadwook
FC: 2019-9981-3410
I'll be on for 2 hours now and then I'll be back on 11 hours from now.
what spread do you want or do you not mind as i said these are just offcuts from my breeding so while they're intended to be a great start for other breeding or a just sub-optimal competitive pokemon so bear in mind none of them have the ideal 5iv set as they will lack one of hp, def or sp def
I'll take one without HP Ivs.
ok i'm on now and have added you Smile
shoot sorry no HA on the no hp one if u want another i can swap it back kinda gets confusing with so many
I would like one with all HA. :D

FC: 1736-2509-3977
IGN: Railtracks

Today might not be a good day for me. I'm having surgery in forty minutes, so whenever I recover, I'd like one. :D

P.S. - Sorry if my message doesn't make sense. I'm really loopy from the drugs..
thats ok i'll save one for you what iv spread do you want and i presume you want the hidden ability :P
i would love one Smile any will be fine

FC on the side
IGN : May
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
ok added you and i'm online atm Smile