Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 5/6 IV Random Pokemon Giveaway
Hello, so as you may/may not know, I am on the path of completing a Competitive Living Pokedex... This means inside my P.C. I will have a competitive Pokemon for every single Dex # (Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, ... Noibat, Noivern)

So every once in a while, I might breed something and get a few extras that I don't necessarily need, which brings me to the topic of this post. I was breeding for Gardevoir and had 19 Ralts that were 5 IV that I did not need, and while the excitement of wonder trading my precious baby Ralts was almost too much for me to handle (/s), I decided that it might be good for me to hand them out to you people of the forum.

If you are wondering why the Topic of the Forum Post is called Random, it's because I'm not going in PokeDex order, that'd be no fun for me, and I have a feeling I'd end up getting bored, so I randomly generate the PokeDex Number for my breeding schedule Smile

Now Since I have a living dex sitting in my P.C. right now, the Pokemon listed below will only be available for a short amount of time, due to the amount of space a living dex takes up, 24 hours at the most.

I am a busy person, I do a lot of things in real life, which include work and school, so please I ask that if I don't get to you right away that you give me just a while to respond to your post, I will also update the information below on what I have left and what I am going to be breeding next most likely.

I plan on using this post as just a recurring thread where I just update the information below on what I have, so the above information was just kind of an introduction, without further ado, here is what I have available right now!

Past Giveaways:

[Image: 280.gif]
Pokemon Name: Ralts
Nature: Timid
Ability: Trace
EVs: None
IVs: 31 in HP, 31 in Def, 31 in Sp. Atk, 31 in Sp. Def, 31 in Speed
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond

Offer Gone At 11:59 PM EST 9/13/2015

Current Giveaway:
[Image: sneasel.gif]
Pokemon Name: Sneasel
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Inner Focus or Keen Eye
EVs: None
IVs: 31 in HP, 31 in Atk, 31 in Def, 31 in Sp. Def, 31 in Speed
Egg Moves: Ice Shard, Taunt

Offer Gone @ Undetermined Time, due to me not having Eggs 100% done yet

Planned Breeding Schedule: (Whatever is bolded is what I'm on)

[Image: 280.gif]Ralts (Gardevoir), [Image: 215.gif]Sneasel (Weavile), [Image: 532.gif]Timburr, [Image: 535.gif]Tympole, [Image: 060.gif]Poliwag (Politoed), [Image: 479.gif]Rotom (Rotom-H)

I will most likely always have less than a box of the Pokemon I offer up for trade, so I apologize in advance for those who do not get one, my giveaway will be based on a first come first serve basis!

All Requests Should Look Like One Of The Following:

If You Would Like To Trade In Person Please Use This One
In Person Request Wrote:Trainer Name: Crystal
Friend Code: 1693-2017-2015
Preferred Gender: No Preference

If You Would Like To Trade Over GTS Please Use This One
(The Below Information Should Be For The Pokemon YOU Are Sending Me)
GTS Request Wrote:Trainer Name: Crystal
Pokemon: Pichu
Level: 1

If You Have A Preferred Gender of My Pokemon for GTS, Please Mark it so in the Trade Request, if I don't have that preferred gender I will save you one of opposite gender if you still want it.

IrishEclipse's Status: Finally Home (Crying at how busy I was today), Hatching Sneasel Eggs, Giving Away Ralts
GTS Request:
Trainer Name: R.V.
Pokemon: Luvdisc (nicknamed Syny)
Level: 15

FC: 4098-3865-2545
Preferred Gender (for Ralts): Female
@rvtan your Ralts has been sent! Thanks for stopping by! (^_^)/
My IGN is jdawg

My pokemon is

Name: Its name is pascal
Pokemon Deposited: Nuzleaf
Gender of Pokemon: Female
Level of Pokemon: 17
Message on GTS: theJflynn

And the prefered gender is male Smile plz
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
Someone took it
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
@Jdawg2003

Hey I ended up being a lot busier today than I thought I would be, luckily this means I have not done anything to my baby Ralts' yet. If you still want one feel free to post another thing on the GTS and I'll nab it right up for you!
In Person Request

Pokemon: Ralts, Sneasel, Poliwag (would love to get them 3, but if thats not possible, that is also fine!)
Trainer Name: Kurama
Friend Code: 1349 - 8361 - 4441
Preferred Gender: No Preference

(adding you to friend list)
GTS Request for Sneasel
Trainer Name: Chad
Pokemon: Honedge
Level: 1
ooh. ooooooh. OOOOH> I have been lamenting about my lack of will towards breeding my own poliwag!

GTS Request:
Trainer Name: Pud'n
Pokemon:Politoad (if you could nickname him Blitzroy that would be great.)
pokemon deposited: Smeargle

I will be able to deposit around 10:30 central time so it'll be a couple hours
(Sep 17, 2015, 06:44 PM)bradar485 Wrote: ooh. ooooooh. OOOOH> I have been lamenting about my lack of will towards breeding my own poliwag!

GTS Request:
Trainer Name: Pud'n
Pokemon:Politoad (if you could nickname him Blitzroy that would be great.)
pokemon deposited: Smeargle

I will be able to deposit around 10:30 central time so it'll be a couple hours

Oops. I meant poliwag. I'm sure you got it but thought I should correct that.