Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 5/6IV Giveaway
(May 18, 2015, 09:05 AM)Denny Wrote: Sure thing. I'll add you all now.

I added you back. Let me know when you're ready to trade
I'm online now (ign is Denny) so I'm ready to trade when you are.
(May 18, 2015, 10:30 AM)Denny Wrote: I'm online now (ign is Denny) so I'm ready to trade when you are.

Thanks so much I really appreciate it!
Since this post just reached the second page... Can I do more requests :D?
If so I'd like the 5 or 6IV swinub Smile (I'm trying to gather a lot of IV/eggmove/nature pokémon so that I can do EV training in batches :P And so that I can try out a lot of pokémon - as I'm still new to competitive)
(May 20, 2015, 01:09 AM)kuun_kun Wrote: Since this post just reached the second page... Can I do more requests :D?
If so I'd like the 5 or 6IV swinub Smile (I'm trying to gather a lot of IV/eggmove/nature pokémon so that I can do EV training in batches :P And so that I can try out a lot of pokémon - as I'm still new to competitive)

Sure thing, I'm heading out now but just PM me so we can sort out a time.
Added Immunity Gligars (for your Poison Heal Gliscor), and Wide Guard Timburr.
^^ i was kinda wondering the same thing... I have been looking everywhere for a gastly. I would really appreciate the gastly or the gligar
hey, is there any chance i could grab a swinub ? and would you have any gibles at all ? thanks
(May 20, 2015, 04:53 PM)Bsimonar Wrote: ^^ i was kinda wondering the same thing... I have been looking everywhere for a gastly. I would really appreciate the gastly or the gligar
Sure, you can have one of each.
(May 20, 2015, 05:51 PM)rhynozpineconez Wrote: hey, is there any chance i could grab a swinub ? and would you have any gibles at all ? thanks

Yes to the Swinub, I don't have Gible at the minute but I think I have a decent IV Garchomp knocking around so I can have a go at breeding one. Probably looking at Jolly or Adamant, which would you prefer?
sweet, and i would prefer jolly, thanks heaps