Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 5IV Charmander Giveaway
This is a Giveaway for 5iv Adamant Charmander's with Em Dragon Dance

To get one put a pokemon up on GTS that wont get sniped, post what pokemon it was, it's gender, level and put Rex in the message.

I'm using pokemon X if that matters to ORAS players I'm not sure. I got 15 first come first serve.
HEY rex if you want I can get the oras people
(Dec 15, 2014, 06:00 PM)bsaet Wrote: HEY rex  if you want I can get the oras people

thanks for the offer, but I can trade over to my sapphire if needed. I just wanted to do it fast since I was breeding in x.
hello i would like to get a charmander (if its not a problem)
pokemon on gts: azurill
nickname: Azurill
lvl 1
(btw i think that the gts is compatible in x/y and oras)
HEY rex if you want I can get the oras people
darn lag
(Dec 15, 2014, 06:10 PM)hf292 Wrote: hello i would like to get a charmander (if its not a problem)
pokemon on gts: azurill
nickname: Azurill
lvl 1
(btw i think that the gts is compatible in x/y and oras)

Thanks for the info, hope you like the Charmander   :D
I would like to get a charmander, however, I traded you for this same charmander yesterday and I want other people to have a chance to get one. If you have some leftover that nobody is taking, I would love to get a second charmander. Thanks
(Dec 15, 2014, 06:47 PM)ScottA99 Wrote: I would like to get a charmander, however, I traded you for this same charmander yesterday and I want other people to have a chance to get one. If you have some leftover that nobody is taking, I would love to get a second charmander. Thanks

Looks like there will be leftovers. If you want one ill give you one.    Smile
(Dec 15, 2014, 06:57 PM)Rex Wrote:
(Dec 15, 2014, 06:47 PM)ScottA99 Wrote: I would like to get a charmander, however, I traded you for this same charmander yesterday and I want other people to have a chance to get one. If you have some leftover that nobody is taking, I would love to get a second charmander. Thanks

Looks like there will be leftovers. If you want one ill give you one.    Smile

Ok
I put a level 1 male froakie in the GTS
Thanks