Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 5iv and 4ivPachirisu with volt absorb
Star 
Ok so I have five 4iv's pachirisu and four 5iv's pachirisu all of them have volt absorb
juat put down below your fc and ign to enter
You can trade me what ever you if you want can give me some thing nice in return

Also give me +1rep
(Jan 15, 2015, 07:28 PM)Bigbear Wrote: Ok so I have five 4iv's pachirisu and five 5iv's pachirisu all of them have volt absorb
Just name what you got and I will see if we can make an compromise Heart

Also give me +1rep

I can give You some beginner pokemon (totodile, charmander, etc)), sableye or something Else if You want but I am new in the pokemon competetive scene because of that I thank You if You could help me by trading this pachirisu Smile
(Jan 15, 2015, 07:36 PM)MiiRaGo Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2015, 07:28 PM)Bigbear Wrote: Ok so I have five 4iv's pachirisu and five 5iv's pachirisu all of them have volt absorb

Also give me +1rep

I can give You some beginner pokemon (totodile, charmander, etc)), sableye  or something Else if You want but I am new in the pokemon competetive scene because of that I thank You if You could help me by trading this pachirisu Smile

Yea sure um I will take a totodile which one do you want the one with the four IVs or the one with the five IVs
(Jan 15, 2015, 07:41 PM)Bigbear Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2015, 07:36 PM)MiiRaGo Wrote:

Also give me +1rep

I can give You some beginner pokemon (totodile, charmander, etc)), sableye  or something Else if You want but I am new in the pokemon competetive scene because of that I thank You if You could help me by trading this pachirisu Smile

Yea sure um I will take a totodile which one do you want the one with the four IVs or the one with the five IVs

I would take the 5 iv one Smile thx
In which game Do You Trade oras or x Y?
I added You Smile
Ok my fc2208-7469-8001
My FC 3497-2250-1964
My ign is May
Thank You very much <3