Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 6IV SHINY JPN DITTO GIVEAWAY [CLOSED]
(Jun 26, 2016, 12:34 AM)Iharalu Wrote: Hello! I created a thread in Trades about this, but it wasn't an actual Giveaway. I was waiting to see if @Total-Insanity giveaway was closed or something, and it doesn't seem open so I decided to help.

This is a Ditto I got while Wonder Trading. I don't know if they changed the IV's, made it Shiny or whatnot, but it works in the eyes of the game. I cloned it in order to help the community. To the people I traded in the other thread, I did change the Ditto nature and leveled it up, so if you want one of these let me know! 

Okay, the Ditto has 6 IV, is Japanese and Shiny, Adamant nature and it IS holding a Destiny Knot! So it works with the Masuda Method (If your region is not Japan) and the Destiny Knot ensures your egg gets at least 5IV's out of 12 from the parents. 

In order to make this simpler, you just need to comment (please just comment once) what Pokemon you leave in the GTS system like this: 

Pokémon Deposited:
Pokémon Level:

To make sure your Pokémon doesn't get snipped make it so the Ditto you're looking for is level 91 or more. 

Once you get your Ditto, would you help me out here and edit your post so I know you actually got it? Thank you! 

And please PLEASE keep in mind I'm a 19 years old college student, I work and I live on my own. If I don't trade you within 24 hours of your post, send me a PM, but not sooner. PLEASE.  

You're all welcome to add my FC, let me know so I can add you as well! 
A +1 rep would be great if I trade you successfully, but it's not an obligation. 
Thank you 
Blush
Pokémon Deposited: Zigzagoon
Pokémon Level: 2
Game Using: Pokémon Omega Ruby
IGN: Chris

My main man thanks.
Good luck in all your endeavors.
Bless your soul with scholarships.
Lots of love
(Jul 7, 2016, 05:46 PM)SilkyHusky Wrote:
(Jun 26, 2016, 12:34 AM)Iharalu Wrote: Pokemon deposited- fletchling