Poll: Would you agree that we need a more afordable / easier way to acsess and play in Local Official Pokemon Tournaments?
This poll is closed.
Yes
85.00%
51 85.00%
No
3.33%
2 3.33%
Maybe
11.67%
7 11.67%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 6iv Shiny Zorua Giveaway!!! Local Tournaments Poll
This zorua is dope but already voted for the charmander tho
Yes I agree. I know renting out places is probably expensive but the cheaper you make entrance fees more people will go since they can afford it. Idk I just like to get one would get more money that way than having expensive tickets that only few can afford
Get your shiny Zorua!
Shiny ZORUA for answering my quick poll :D
Yes, I agree.
Totally, specially for countries with growing competitive players.
Yes, I agree.
yes I agree that it would be very easier to do this .
but about the pokemon I am not at home right now so I will post when I can receive this pokemon. so can you hold one for me plz I really want a shiny zorua so can you hold one plz and thank you
I agree as well! Specially in countries like mine (Portugal) where the gaming community still isn't seen with "good eyes", so we don't get those types of events much... yet, at least  Undecided
i do agree, it would be a lot of fun. Actually i do currently have a bi weekly tournament i attend. This game shop near me does tournaments with shiny give aways every two weeks for $10. i really enjoy it
I agree it would be great. I've been getting into competitive, it'll be nice to test it out somewhere close by.