Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Breeding Pokemon of Your Choice
Hey guys! 
 So I decided that I'm want to breed Pokemon for all the people that will put down a request below.
Notice: I'm gonna be doing all of the requests by myself so it's gonna take quite some time to fill all of the requests.  
-
I'm gonna be trading the bred Pokemon through GTS once done so make sure you include your  GTS info as well!
-
You can submit as many applications you want but please fill them out in the order you want them because I will be focusing on those who haven't recieved any before the people who have and want more than one. 
-
All Pokemon will be Lvl 1. At this point in time, I do not have all the Pokemon in the pokedex but i do have a copy of pokemon Y  as well, so I can get some pokemon off of that copy. 

-
In order to recieve a pokemon please fill out this application below
Pokemon Name:
Nickname (if wanted):
What pokemon you put up on GTS for trade (including gender and/or level):
*Please put your message as Jemma355 to make it easier for me to find you*

***If there is an evolution line, you will be recieving the first in the line***
Examples:
If you wanted a Prinplup, you'd get a Piplup.
If you wanted a Lucario, you'd get a Riolu.
@jemma355 Are we only allowed to request a Pokemon or are we allowed to request other things (such as Natures, Egg Moves, etc.)?
(Jul 13, 2016, 05:35 PM)ShinyJigglypuff Wrote: @jemma355 Are we only allowed to request a Pokemon or are we allowed to request other things (such as Natures, Egg Moves, etc.)?
 @"ShinyJigglypuff" You can also request a nature but not egg moves... sorry. I don't really understand how to do that yet. But if I manage to understand how, I'll change it so that's also an option!
is this still open and avaliable?
Pokemon Name: Miltank
Nickname (if wanted): Moo
IGN: Alvin

Can we do a regular trade i cant really use the gts right now