Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Giving away pokemon but they can't be classified into one category
(Jul 6, 2017, 07:06 PM)Reis Wrote:
(Jun 29, 2017, 04:31 PM)Aqua The Sightseeing Feminist Wrote: Pokemon Deposited:  Lvl 27 female Ledian Named Spooky Boo
Pokemon Wanted: Kommo-o
IGN: Cheese
thanks in advance

(Jul 3, 2017, 09:56 PM)memits14 Wrote: Hey mate sorry bout that, deposited one right now Smile hope not too late

​​​​IGN Joel
Requested Giratina
Deposited Ledian lv19 Male
Nickname Spooky boo
Message Please trade pokemon with me. Thanks in advance

Thank you

Hey, I don't see it. are you in OR/AS? this is SuMo

Guys, sorry for the sad update, but my copy broke. I found it in a sink where one of my friends decided to "prank" me...

Yup im in SuMo, sorry bout that. Had to take it out when i participated in the other giveaways  Big Grin  Depositing one right now the same Ledian as before. Thank you Smile 

oh and that is one bad prank.
(Jul 7, 2017, 06:49 AM)memits14 Wrote:
(Jun 29, 2017, 04:31 PM)Aqua The Sightseeing Feminist Wrote: Pokemon Deposited:  Lvl 27 female Ledian Named Spooky Boo
thanks in advance

(Jul 3, 2017, 09:56 PM)memits14 Wrote: Hey mate sorry bout that, deposited one right now Smile hope not too late

​​​​IGN Joel
Requested Giratina
Nickname Spooky boo

Thank you

Guys, sorry for the sad update, but my copy broke. I found it in a sink where one of my friends decided to "prank" me...

Yup im in SuMo, sorry bout that. Had to take it out when i participated in the other giveaways  Big Grin  Depositing one right now the same Ledian as before. Thank you Smile 

Sent! It's in origin form with it's respective orb
(Jul 7, 2017, 08:49 AM)Reis Wrote:
(Jul 7, 2017, 06:49 AM)memits14 Wrote:
thanks in advance

​​​​IGN Joel
Requested Giratina
Nickname Spooky boo

Thank you

Sent! It's in origin form with it's respective orb

Thank you Smile