Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Active Ditto Giveaway (Closed)
Ah, deposited it again Smile

IGN: Mike
Deposited: Dratini
Level: 1
Nickname: 6 Adament
@stephenWITNESS
It hasn't been traded. I redeposited the same Dratini.
I'm requesting a lvl 91+, if that helps any?
It's nickname is "6", it's level 1, and it's male.
IGH: Kojo
Nickname: 6
Nature: Jolly
IGN: Kojo
Nickname: 6
Nature: Jolly
(Jun 21, 2017, 09:11 PM)ToxicTarrn Wrote: I'm awkward with introductions so let's cut to the chase

IGN: Cece (female character)
Deposited: Dratini, "6", male, lvl 1
Requested: 6 IV, Timid
Message: This is a Pokémon that just hatched. Please raise it carefully.

Thank you!

Traded and sometimes it might not show up so we just say sniped because it isn't available for us to trade sorry for the confusion
(Jun 22, 2017, 03:28 PM)Jirachi Wrote:
(Jun 21, 2017, 09:11 PM)ToxicTarrn Wrote: I'm awkward with introductions so let's cut to the chase

IGN: Cece (female character)
Deposited: Dratini, "6", male, lvl 1
Requested: 6 IV, Timid
Message: This is a Pokémon that just hatched. Please raise it carefully.

Thank you!

Traded and sometimes it might not show up so we just say sniped because it isn't available for us to trade sorry for the confusion
It's fine. Thanks!
PSA  For everyone that REQUESTS IF @stephenWITNESS Or I say your Deposit was sniped its only because it doesnt show up for us when we look to trade with you all and it sometimes has to get "refreshed" in the GTS so just withdraw it and redeposit it Thanks and I hope everyone enjoys the Giveaway
IGN : Jamal
Gender of Dratini: Male
Nickname: 6 Adamant
Wanted: 6 IV Ditto with adamant nature
Also If you have not traded yet could you make it foreign?
What @Jirachi said. Unfortunately, sometimes mons just don't show up in the gts, for whatever reason. If we can't see it, we can only assume that it has been sniped. I know it might be an inconvenience if you can see that your mon hasn't been traded and we say that it's been sniped, but the best thing to do is just redeposit it. Jirach is running this giveaway to help the community and we want to be able to give as many Dittos as we can Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@Umbrespeon - unfortunately sniped or not showing up again, if it happens again we can just direct trade
@Kojo - sniped (just deposit another and make another request)
@Panchamp65 - sent

Enjoy Smile

p.s. - Seems like a lot of the Dratinis aren't showing up or are getting sniped. If your Dratini hasn't been traded and we say that it has been sniped, it's just a glitch in the gts. Redeposit and make another request and we'll try send your Ditto as soon as possible.
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!