Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Aipom Giveaway
I've been trying to breed a shiny Aipom about all day, so I have a lot stored in my boxes already.
I currently already have 81 Aipoms, and that number is steadily growing as I still have yet to gain a shiny Aipom.
They're up for grabs!
(Sep 27, 2015, 07:45 PM)EdenHeart Wrote:
I've been trying to breed a shiny Aipom about all day, so I have a lot stored in my boxes already.
I currently already have 81 Aipoms, and that number is steadily growing as I still have yet to gain a shiny Aipom.
They're up for grabs!

I'm up for it right now since I need one for the national dex. Is an Axew alright? don't have a lot of spare pokemon at the moment. Also is it alright to have a quick trade back and forth for Yveltal if you have one. Otherwise, hit me up tomorrow.

Friend Code: 0576-4635-4933, name on both 3ds and in game in Suzaku
Is it for free? If not add me and we'll talk about it. I think I put my friend code here. Or do I add you? Well, Thanks in advance anyways!
Sure, I'll take an Axew if your willing to give me one.
I don't have Y, only X. Sorry ^^
Also both OR and AS.

Yes, they are free.
(Sep 27, 2015, 08:14 PM)EdenHeart Wrote:
Also both OR and AS.

Yes, they are free.

No problem, it happens. It just means X was more popular lol. online and waiting right now. I already added you
(Sep 27, 2015, 08:14 PM)EdenHeart Wrote:
Also both OR and AS.

Yes, they are free.

Thanks for clearing it up! I appreciate it. Aipom is a pretty cool pokemon, to have a shiny would be great! One more question... Are you going to trade us? or GTS?
yay, thanks :D
I find it easier to trade you guys directly.
(Sep 27, 2015, 08:26 PM)EdenHeart Wrote:
I find it easier to trade you guys directly.

Ahh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up!
I have friended you, you may friend me back and send a trade request when you want an Aipom.