Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] And the winner is...
LURANTIS!!!!
:D :D :D
Sleepy Sleepy
   :s  
not really.

It was the 6 IV  0 IV Ditto.

I was just kidding about the Ditto, and either way, you lucky guys have already got a 6 IV Ditto Giveaway going on,
to my understanding.

So in second place, it was Lurantis.

If you were serious about the 0 IV Ditto, however, please protest as much as you want in the comments.

Lurantis vs Ditto. I like that!

OK, whoever debates the best down here, the winning Pokémon shall be the Pokémon for the giveaway.

And the comment that ends it all will recieve something a li'l extra.

In one week I'll check this out.

In about two weeks shall the giveaway commence.

Hopefully.

It could be three weeks.

Or four.

Or a year.

Carry on! :D
High impact memes
<3 Fire Emblem <3 Pokémon
I'll start it off.

It should be the 0 IV Ditto because everyone here is too crazy about 6 IV Dittos, they need to calm down.
High impact memes
im over here not knowing what ivs are Angel
@Swimmingpenguin791 

Credit: Bulbapedia
 Individual values (Japanese: 個体値 individual values), abbreviated IVs, and sometimes referred to as determinant values (DVs) in the context of Generations I and II, are the Pokémon equivalent of genes. They are instrumental in determining the stats of a Pokémon, being responsible for the large variation in stats among untrained Pokémon of the same species.They have been officially known as 生まれつきの強さ innate strengths in Japanese since at least Pokémon Gold and Silver; in English, recent media from The Pokémon Company International has called them individual strengths.[sup][1][/sup][sup][2][/sup] In the games, the term potential is often used to allude to IVs, such as by the stats judgeShigeru Ohmori has stated that the reason EVs and IVs are hidden is because he prefers to think of Pokémon as "real, living creatures".[sup][3][/sup]Each of the six battle stats has an IV associated with it, with that IV coming into calculation alongside the Pokémon's base statsNature, and EVs to determine the actual stat number. A Pokémon's IVs are determined when it is generated by the game: when it is obtained as an Egg from the Pokémon Day Careencountered in the wild, or given to the player by an NPC.
High impact memes
Lurantis... because it's awesome.. 

I guess. I don't know XD I think it's cool..
Lurantis because yes  :P
Lurantis because it can be used to battle unlike dittos which are mainly used for IVS in Breeding.  The Zero IV Dittos will have no use in breeding competivive pokemon.  The Laurantis could have a good move set also with Good IV and Nature.  Even if the ditto is used competitivly,  I would prefer to use one with better IVS
Mawr
0 IV Ditto because...

I can Mass-Breed 0 IV magikarps named Spazz Fish and Wonder Trade them all

Yes I am Pure Evil1
Tongue 
We need lunrantis!!! There have been way too many ditto giveaways why not give the lunrantis a chance with its shiny green stripped pants we all love so much Heart . Time for a change, and it starts with having it be a shiny lunrantis, cause c'mon who can resist those pants? AngelLets shown lunrantis how much we really love her! Lunratis is the greatest, so lets give her some credit she deserves (which I have already started doing so with actually taking my time to write this).:P
[Image: lurantis.png] pretend she is a shiny
@asifiqbal378 so which pokemon is it?