19.15%
9 19.15%
Utility Pokemon
63.83%
30 63.83%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Anime theme [S/M Month 2] (Reservations)
You guys voted for an anime themed giveaway last time, so here it is! Huge thanks to @Chansey @PerchPond @Drangor2 @Kris @bendikr @Spyro190 and @TheAbandoned for so many amazing suggestions. Make sure to give them a rep! This giveaway consists of 15 pokemon. Reservations are also back.

Rules:
1) Reservations will be claimed from October 27 to November 2.
2) Make sure to add my fc (0448-0498-0666)
3) Not really a rule, but to request a giveaway idea, go here. Make sure to vote for the next giveaway!

Reservations:
@Tenebris_Kane All
@Saichi All
@hsgcapoquian All
@bendikr All
@Arderico All
Yaay awesome, it's up! Big Grin Just something I noticed, today is the first day of October, does that mean this is a one-day giveaway? Blush
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@PerchPond No, it's a one-month giveaway.
(Oct 1, 2017, 05:55 AM)moo311 Wrote: @PerchPond No, it's a one-month giveaway.
But it says it will end on the first day of October and that's today Huh  Maybe a typo
@PerchPond Yeah that was a typo. Thanks for catching my mistake Smile
(Oct 1, 2017, 05:57 AM)moo311 Wrote: @PerchPond Yeah that was a typo. Thanks for catching my mistake Smile
No worries, just wanted to check if it was a new giveaway format or not Blush
Hey, @moo311 
Thank you for oing this awesome giveaway (of course you didn't use my celesteela idea but thats fine. If you are available to trade now that would be cool (I see you are online). I would like all of them except Tyrunt.
Also, Wishiwashi represents EreN. There is no character named erem.
@AverageJoe Thanks for catching my mistake. Because these pokemon can be traded over gts, link trades will take place if you have reservations. Also, the reason why I didn't include celesteela was because I was going to do a giveaway for ultra beasts soon and I pre-determined the pokemon around early-September.
(Oct 1, 2017, 06:25 AM)moo311 Wrote: @AverageJoe Thanks for catching my mistake. Because these pokemon can be traded over gts, link trades will take place if you have reservations. Also, the reason why I didn't include celesteela was because I was going to do a giveaway for ultra beasts soon and I pre-determined the pokemon around early-September.

Okay, but I am going to have to breed a bunch of sandile now. I'll tell you when the first sandile is posted. I am going to post my pokemon when I get my Jellicent from Xhinn. I don't want to say i posted it and have it not be there.

Can I make a reservation just to be sure I collect all the mons? I will most likely be online today 7 PM EST Honestly we don't even need to link trade, I just want to get it all done at one time.
Thanks
Is it possible to schedule a link trade, or would you rather trading them on gts one by one?