Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] BR SHINY WEAVILE GIVEAWAY! [CLOSED]
I'm going to deposit a Kecleon once my current Pokemon in GTS gets picked up.
Pokemon Deposited: Kecleon
Level: 65
IGN: Yancy
Level: 25
IGN: Onee Chan

Thanks for making this giveaway ^^
Level: 24
IGN: Dawud
@ItzBerzerk I requested a long time ago and I still haven't got my weavile, will I be getting it?
Level: 27
IGN: Victor
Level: 30
IGN: Rhys
GTS Message: PKMN4EVER
Umm guys. I'm gonna have to close this giveaway I'm afraid. I'm sorry I haven't been active and all that crap. Btw I still have a few weaviles so if you are REALLY desperate for one, PM me when I'm online. I'll try to be active. And again my very humble apology.
NOTHING TO READ HERE
:3

(Sep 11, 2016, 11:34 AM)ItzBerzerk Wrote: Umm guys. I'm gonna have to close this giveaway I'm afraid. I'm sorry I haven't been active and all that crap. Btw I still have a few weaviles so if you are REALLY desperate for one, PM me when I'm online. I'll try to be active. And again my very humble apology.

@ItzBerzerk I REALLY NEED A WEAVILE BECAUSE I NEED TO WIN AGAINST MY COUSIN SO I AM VERY DESPERATE!!!!!!!!! I KNOW YOU SAID TO PM YOU BUT I CAN'T PM PEOPLE BECAUSE THE MESSAGE DOESN'T GET SENT SO PLEASE SAVE ONE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
THANKS IN ADVANCE :D
@Dawud531 This might sound abit unfortunate but I can't find your kecleon try redepositing it. Oh and btw if you do use hacked Pokemon it does count as cheating. Anyway good luck in your battle!
NOTHING TO READ HERE
:3