Poll: What would you like for the next giveaway?
This poll is closed.
Shiny Legendary Birds (Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos)
29.17%
28 29.17%
Shiny Bidoof
5.21%
5 5.21%
Shiny Whimsicott
16.67%
16 16.67%
Shiny Latios/Latias
23.96%
23 23.96%
Shiny Manaphy
25.00%
24 25.00%
Total 96 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED!!] 100 Battle Ready Jirachi Giveaway!!
Rainbow 
Thank you everyone for participating, this giveaway is now closed!!!

[Image: 5vnE.gif]
[Image: fkfiIUZ.jpg]

All Jirachis are as follows:
Level 100 Jirachi 
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Healing Wish
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Zen Headbutt

Oh my goodness, I'm really excited to announce this giveaway everyone! This time I'm bringing in one of my favorite Pokemon, Jirachi! This little cutie is here to make your wishes come true. ♥ Since this is a pretty awesome Pokemon, I've decided to do 100 Jirachis in the giveaway rather than my usual 50. All of these little dudes are battle ready to be used in the OU format, where Jirachi shines! Please note, these little guys are not shiny. Please do not ask me if I can give you a shiny one, because I only have the normal versions. Please read my rules before posting. 

RULES

1. As usual, this giveaway will be completed via the GTS. Yes, you can trade Jirachi over the GTS. This will make it easier for me to give out these little cuties more quickly. When depositing your Pokemon, please do not deposit a starter or very easily obtained Pokemon. If you deposit a Zigzagoon, Peliper, etc it's going to take me a long time to search through them and it may be near impossible to find you. Please format your post as follows to make it easier for me to quickly find your deposited Pokemon:

Example Post
IGN: kawaii chan
Pokemon Deposited: Sylveon
Level: 17

2. When depositing, request a level 100 Jirachi. This will help you not be sniped! =^-^= In the case you do get sniped, I will send you a PM notifying you. If for any reason you get sniped and have not received a PM from me, please edit your post with the new Pokemon deposited so you can save your place in line. Do not double post or Jirachi will refuse to make your wishes come true!!

3. This is first come first serve, and will end after 100 Pokemon have been given out. PMing me will not get you ahead in line and will not get you the Pokemon more quickly, so please only request Pokemon through this thread. If you have any specific questions about the giveaway, feel free to shoot me a message. I'm always open to questions and conversation ♥

4. Please be patient. I am freakin' busy right now due to my crazy work schedule and trying to have enough free time to play the games I got for Christmas. Keep in mind it may take up to 48 hours for you to receive Jirachi. I'm sorry for the wait, but I am doing this in my free time and would appreciate you not messaging me asking me over and over how long it's going to take. 

5. The status below is my actual online status. I may be on the forum, but not able to trade. Please refer to the status below, and not my account status, as an indicator of how soon you can receive the Pokemon. I will try my best to update this when I am/am not available to disperse Jirachis. 

6. Just as a disclaimer, these are in no way legit Jirachis. I received them online and they are cloned. You can play wifi battles or against a friend locally with them but will never be able to use them on Battle Spot, if he is ever legal at any time. So just keep that in mind, =^-^= 

Thank you everyone for participating in my giveaways! You cuties are the best, I hope you enjoy your Jirachis! ♥♥

+1 rep is not required, but much appreciated!!
http://i.picasion.com/gl/81/5Lmq.gif
[Image: 5LUa.gif]
[Image: tumblr_m5udx0XnpJ1qasjtao1_250.gif]

Thank you everyone for participating, this giveaway is now closed!!!
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
Can i get a jirachi ;-; I can't do Gts because it's not in my pokedex
(Jan 14, 2016, 11:34 AM)GrannyTurismo Wrote: Can i get a jirachi ;-; I can't do Gts because it's not in my pokedex

@GrannyTurismo there is actually an option to request a Pokemon you've never seen before. Go to "Pokemon you want" and scroll all the way to the bottom until you see "What Pokemon?". Just type in Jirachi, make sure you spell it correctly and put the level as level 100. =^-^=
It's super effective ~♥
Oh Thanks! xD
That will help me so much
IGN:Razer
Pokemon Deposited: Gothorita
Level: 30
Ign: Alfie
Pokemon deposited Relicanth lvl 32 male
@irazer91 and @GrannyTurismo you should have both received the Jirachi!!

[Image: tumblr_nhd1raxYnx1sr6y44o1_500.gif]
It's super effective ~♥
IGN: Alster13
Pokemon deposited: Pancham (Pam-Pam) lvl 9 male
Thanks
(Jan 14, 2016, 11:43 AM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: @irazer91 and @GrannyTurismo you should have both received the Jirachi!!

[Image: tumblr_nhd1raxYnx1sr6y44o1_500.gif]

Awesome thank you very much!! <3