Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED] Battle Ready Vivillon Giveaway in EVERY PATTERN!!
Exclamation 
[Image: 5tgR.gif]
[Image: Vivillon_Patterns_2-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg]

All Vivillons are as follows: 
Level 100 Female Vivillon 
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature with 6IVs
- Sleep Powder
- Hurricane
- Substitute
- Quiver Dance

Hello cuties! I'm really excited to announce a special giveaway to mark the completion of my Vivillon collection!! I thought I would use this giveaway to help you all finish your collection, get a great competitive Pokemon, or maybe just get your favorite pattern you've been hunting for! All of the above Vivillons are available in this giveaway and are BATTLE READY! Due to the GTS restrictions, I am unfortunately unable to trade the event Vivillons. Please do not request these, only the ones shown above. 

In order for this thread to not get unorganized and for me to maintain an efficient method of dispersing the Vivillons, I have made a set of rules that you must read before posting. This giveaway is not limited to a certain number of Vivillons, so TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE DIRECTIONS. I promise you will not lose out on getting a Pokemon by reading for 5 minutes. 

RULES

1. This will be done over the GTS to make it easier on us both. Scheduling is very hard for me when trying to set up a designated time to trade with each of you, and the GTS will allow a much quicker method of giving you guys your Vivillons. When depositing, please request a level 100 female Vivillon. You are HIGHLY likely to get sniped if you do not. As per usual, please post in the following format: 

[Image: vivillon_polar_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48qa.gif]
Example Post
Vivillon Pattern Wanted: Polar
IGN: Kawaii Chan ♥
Pokemon Deposited: Sylveon
Level: 8

2. One Vivillon pattern per post, and one pattern per person. Please specify the pattern you want in your post. Once you receive your first Vivillon, you may request an additional, different pattern. I do not have a limit on the amount of Vivillon patterns you may request, but please do not abuse this. Keep in mind others will be wanting Vivillons as well. Try to be thoughtful of other members on this site! =^-^=

3. Please, please be patient with me. I have a very busy job and am currently trying to make my relatives/friends homemade gifts for Christmas so I don't have a whole lot of free time.  Some days I may only be able to dedicate about 30 minutes to this thread, so it may take up to 48 hours in some cases for you to receive your Pokemon. However, I have made the Vivillon level 100 so that you are less likely to be sniped! If you get sniped, I will pm you. If you haven't received a pm and notice you were sniped, please edit your original post. Do not double post with the same Pokemon request. 

4. This giveaway will likely last a while. In the case that I want to start a different giveaway, I will close this one temporarily until that giveaway is finished. I will also close this giveaway intermittently if I get too swamped with work and everyday activities. Please do NOT post when this giveaway is closed. I will not give you a Vivillon and you will either have to wait until it's open again or I will completely skip you. I am usually lax on most things, but this I will not be.  I am using my free time to give you guys these Pokemon, and I don't have enough time to keep up with multiple giveaways at once or always balance this site and my life. Thanks for your understanding. 

5. Do not pm me asking for a Vivillon. You will not get to skip ahead in line and I will tell you to make a formal post in this thread.  Don't hesistate to message me with questions, however. Questions and conversation are always welcome! =^-^= If for some reason I skipped you or you didn't receive your Pokemon, please message me! It's definitely not on purpose (unless you post during the giveaway's closed time). 

Thanks once again guys for always following my rules and giving me reputation! It's my plan to continue doing random giveaways throughout the year. Once school starts again, I won't be doing them as frequently and will probably have a set schedule (weekly or bi-weekly). I just really like doing these giveaways and seeing how excited people get about receiving cool Pokemon, so expect to see me around for a while!

Enjoy the giveaway cuties!! ♥

I'm currently: OFFLINE

THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY POSTS, THEY WILL BE IGNORED/NOT SEEN. THANK YOU 

[Image: tumblr_mvoo9hLM2P1r9eiuwo1_r1_250.png]
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
Are u giving shiny vivillons

I want a vivillon modern pattern please

Pokemon deposited: torchic
Gender male
Level 1
Message vivillon
In game name: the great

Thank you
ew now bugs really?
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Vivillon Pattern Wanted: Icy Snow Pattern
IGN: Ireannia
Pokemon Deposited: Scyther
Level: 1
(Nov 12, 2015, 07:03 PM)No towel Wrote: Are u giving shiny vivillons

No shinies, sorry!

(Nov 12, 2015, 07:03 PM)ShinyEevee Wrote: ew now bugs really?

They are insects, thank you very much!
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
May I please have a vivillon meadow pattern

Pokemon deposited: torchic
Level: 1
Gender male
In game name: the great

Thank you
Vivillon Pattern Wanted: Monsoon
IGN: Blkreaper
Pokemon Deposited: pidgeotto