Shiny Celebi
6.90%
2 6.90%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED|OVER] Weekly/Monthly Giveaways: 1st Time
Question 
Hello, so i recently managed to "change"  Cool  my nn3ds and i thought i would help the community by giving away some pokemons.
For the first time i will give you guys a list of 8 pokemons, all of them are from previous events and completety legit (Except for the shiny versions, they aren't legit, but they are still legal since the only thing that will change in their configuration is the shiny ON), i wont change their level nor EV's/IV's though, some of them are at level 5, level 50, or even 100  tjfRekt

Pick one of those 4 and i'll start the giveaway starting tomorrow (day 10) and ending on Saturday (day 12)

PS: They can't be traded by gts or wondertrade, so get your friend codes ready Smile

Regards  KappaHD

OT - I will probably set it to be something like... RDP4Ever.1 (Ruledragon Pokemon forever giveaway 1 (if it fits ofc))

PS: I will cast my vote on Diancie just so i dont have to click "show results" everytime i come here, but i wont count it in the end.

Thanks for the dead awesome giveaway!!! ^0^

May I know which Pokemon are at level 5? I prefer to train them from scratch Wink
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Sep 9, 2015, 07:23 AM)weisakura Wrote: Thanks for the dead awesome giveaway!!! ^0^

May I know which Pokemon are at level 5? I prefer to train them from scratch Wink

Mew is the one at level 5, think celebi is at level 5 aswell, arceus is at level 100 and diancie is at 50, i can set them all to starter level though, my mew has the original name in japanese, i can let it be like that or change it to english if you guys do prefer it that way.

Regards

PS: The winner of the pool will be able to carry a item, im open to suggestions. (Shiny charm doesnt work)

Sweet, I'm totally up for a level 5 Mew Wink
Hope our time zones are alright - I'm probably 12 hours ahead of you if you're in America haha - am a Southeast Asian kid

Thanks again in advance ^-^V
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Sep 9, 2015, 08:09 AM)weisakura Wrote: Sweet, I'm totally up for a level 5 Mew Wink
Hope our time zones are alright - I'm probably 12 hours ahead of you if you're in America haha - am a Southeast Asian kid

Thanks again in advance ^-^V

I will leave this here, for tomorrow giveaway, my timezone is the following - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/portugal/lisbon

How do you have a legit shiny Celebi and legit shiny Diancie. I thought Diancie was Shiny locked and there was no shiny Celebi event (not to my knowledge at least).
(Sep 9, 2015, 08:26 AM)nlough Wrote: How do you have a legit shiny Celebi and legit shiny Diancie. I thought Diancie was Shiny locked and there was no shiny Celebi event (not to my knowledge at least).

My bad, you got a point, i edited the post and forgot to modify that line, the non shiny are legit, the shiny ones can still be used in online battles but are not legit, but they are still legal Smile, ill edit the post right away.

Feel free to correct me if i am wrong though, i'm here trying to help since 2 days ago i was one of the guys looking for giveaways everytime i came to this website xD

(Sep 9, 2015, 08:33 AM)Ruledragon Wrote:
(Sep 9, 2015, 08:26 AM)nlough Wrote: How do you have a legit shiny Celebi and legit shiny Diancie. I thought Diancie was Shiny locked and there was no shiny Celebi event (not to my knowledge at least).

My bad, you got a point, i edited the post and forgot to modify that line, the non shiny are legit, the shiny ones can still be used in online battles but are not legit, but they are still legal Smile, ill edit the post right away.

Feel free to correct me if i am wrong though, i'm here trying to help since 2 days ago i was one of the guys looking for giveaways everytime i came to this website xD

It's all good man. These things happen. I was just sitting here wondering if I missed an event or something.
how do i get one
(Sep 9, 2015, 11:37 AM)jackman1809 Wrote: how do i get one

Starting tommorow, you guys will add me with my friendcode and i will send you one, prepare 2 pokemons that i wont feel bad in setting free since i will be giving one of the ones in that pool that wont win as a 1st time giveaway bonus, so in total you will get the Pokemon that wins the pool and another one from the pool that i've personally chosen Smile (Example, if mew ends up winning, you'll get a mew and maybe celebi or diancie or arceus, etc...)

PS: The giveaway will officially start when i post something like the following "THE GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW", after that the order in which you guys will get them depends on how fast you ask for one and are online at the time im here Smile

PPS: For more information, read the whole thread.