Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED] Rock, Paper...Scizor!!!
Rainbow 
Hi everyone, Kira is came to make this day a little more SHINY!
(GTS giveaway, no Fc required!)

[Image: Spr_4d_212_m_s.png]     [Image: Spr_4d_212_m_s.png]     [Image: Spr_4d_212_m_s.png]     [Image: Spr_4d_212_m_s.png]     [Image: Spr_4d_212_m_s.png]

So guys, few days ago I've finally completed my National Dex (Hurray!!!  :D ) , so i've decided to celebrate this event giving away one of my favourite pokemon! This is my ever first giveaway so, if I'm doing something wrong please advice me.  Rolleyes

Note: (READ)

• I will not change anything about the Pokemon I am giving away, mainly because I don't have time to do it.

• Please deposit only the pokemon that I request, with the right level, genre, etc...No excemptions.

• Only ONE POKEMON per person. If I catch you taking more I will report you to the admins of the forum.

• Sorry guys but I can't do reserves, and at least i think that 50 pokemons are a quite huge number to satisfy a lot of people.

• Be patience and don't being rude. I'll send the pokemon as soon as I'll see your request, promise. Just wait  Angel

Giveaway Information:

Scizor (@ Choice Band)

[Image: scizor.gif] # Left: 0
Level: 100
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Shiny: Yes
Pentagon: Yes
Ability: Technician
Nature: Adamant
Ev's: 248 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 8 Sp. Def
Iv's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Move set: U-turn, Bullet Punch, Pursuit, Super Power (All Max PP'd)

How receive him:
  • Deposit a Male lvl 1-10 Wurmple Nicknamed as your Thejustinflynn.tv account  into the GTS requesting a Male Scizor lvl 91 or above.

• Set the message to "Brock Obama".

• Post on this thread, alerting me about the specific lvl of your Wurmple, and your IGN (In Game Name).

As always, remember: First come, first serve!
This should be enough, happy hunting and remember that +REP is always a good method to show your appreciation.  Angel

EDIT: I don't know the reason but i can't see anyone of your poochyenas, so just deposit a male lvl 1-10 wurmple, write as message Brock Obama and ask for the same Scizor. Sorry for the inconvenience!
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
IGN: Kyubi93

Poochyena

Lvl: 2
Nickname: Millerrx

(Jan 30, 2015, 04:00 AM)millerrx Wrote: IGN: Kyubi93

Poochyena

Lvl: 2
Nickname:  Millerrx

Sent! Enjoy! Smile
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
thank you
(Jan 30, 2015, 04:06 AM)millerrx Wrote: thank you
You're welcome! Wink
-Pain
level one poochyena deposited IGN raghav
(Jan 30, 2015, 04:15 AM)sigmaoctus Wrote: Can I reserve one

Sorry but as I wrote, I don't take reserves, just to be correct with all the others members of this community. Sorry again
-Pain
(Jan 30, 2015, 04:17 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote: level one poochyena deposited IGN raghav

Sent!
-Pain
Yeah lol I read I can't after I posted luckily I find my 3ds I just didn't want to miss out
Lvl 2 ign: jade
(Jan 30, 2015, 04:33 AM)sigmaoctus Wrote: Yeah lol I read I can't after I posted luckily I find my 3ds I just didn't want to miss out
Lvl 2 ign: jade
lol, btw sent and enjoy! Smile
-Pain