Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] CLOSED!! Shiny Battle Ready Milotic Giveaway! CLOSED!!
Rainbow 
[Image: 1zegq5z.jpg]

[Image: ShinyMilotic.png]

Level 59 Female Milotic
Shiny: Yes!
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 HP / 140 Def / 116 SpA
Modest Nature with 6IVs
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Protect

Hello cuties, I'm hosting my first giveaway, featuring 50 shiny Milotics! These little dudes are adorable and ready for battle. Before posting, please be nice and read and follow my rules to make it easier on you and me. This giveaway will be done through the GTS, that way I can get to each of you more quickly. Please keep in mind that I work a lot and have a life so I may not be able to get to you as soon as you deposit the Pokemon. I will try to do it as fast as I can, however. So please be patient! ♥

When depositing your Pokemon, please do not deposit a starter or very easily obtained Pokemon. If you deposit a Zigzagoon, Peliper, etc it's going to take me a long time to search through them and it may be near impossible to find you. Please format your post as follows to make it easier for me to quickly find your deposited Pokemon:

Example Post
IGN: kawaii chan
Pokemon Deposited: Sylveon
Level: 17

When depositing, request a level 59 Female Milotic. This will help you not be sniped! =^-^= In the case you do get sniped, I will send you a PM notifying you. If for any reason you get sniped and have not received a PM from me, please edit your post with the new Pokemon deposited so you can save your place in line. Do not double post or I'll send my Milotic army after you! 

Lastly, this is first come first serve. PMing me will not get you ahead in line and will not get you the pokemon more quickly, so please only request Pokemon through this thread. If you have any specific questions about the giveaway, feel free to shoot me a message. Hope you guys enjoy the giveaway! ♥

My current status is: ONLINE!

THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. IF YOUR POKEMON WAS SNIPED AND YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A MESSAGE, PLEASE PM ME. THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING EVERYONE =^-^=
[Image: milotic.gif]
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
IGN: Gian
Pokemon Deposited:    Snubull (Japanese)
Level: 21
IGN: Enrique
Pokemon Deposited: Sandile
Level: 23
IGN: Chad
Pokemon Deposited: Natu
Level: 1
Hi there!

IGN: COFY
Pokemon Deposited: Haunter
Level: 58

thanks so much! <3