Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED] Shiny ORAS Starters Giveaway!!
This Giveaway is now closed. I have added everyone that posted asking for a starter. My IGN is Tyga we can trade anytime you see me online. If anyone has not received their Pokemon you can always PM me.

[Image: 252.gif][Image: 255f.gif][Image: 258.gif]

Hello everyone and welcome to my Hoenn starters giveaway.
[Image: 2u97rlz.png]
These pokemon are level 1 6iv Kalos bred females with their HA. I want to let everyone know that I used powersaves to shinify/clone these pokemon. You may choose your Hoenn starter by posting here. [Image: smiley-happy018.gif]
Also PLEASE post your IGN so that I can get the right pokemon to you!
How considerate of you!  :D  But first I have a question, I'm sorry because it wasn't clear (to me at least), but is this a random giveaway, or are you choosing people who post in this thread? If it is the latter, I would really appreciate it if I could have a Treecko please.  Smile If the former, then well... I can wait.  Wink Either way, thank you very much for your kind offer.  Smile  
sorry for the confusion it's a first come first serve giveaway until they're all gone. I will add your fc and send you the treecko
(Nov 4, 2014, 11:16 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: sorry for the confusion it's a first come first serve giveaway until they're all gone. I will add your fc and send you the treecko

Sorry, I'm not good at reading into things usually.  :P Also my IGN is Nera, that might help.  Smile  
no prob & enjoy the treecko
Oh could I also get a Treecko? [Image: chansub-global-emoticon-60aa1af305e32d49-23x30.png]

2079-7564-5202 IGN Ikuyo

Also I think it's great of you that you're doing this giveaway. Oras hype! \ kappa /
You sure can I just added you!
Thank you for the Treecko! Smile
you're welcome! Smile
4313-0548-6430 ign luis treecko or mudkip. I cant decide so surprise me BibleThump bless you BibleThump