Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED] Shiny ORAS Starters Giveaway!!
Hey can i please have that adamant shiny mudkip, it would be greatly apprectated, and my IGN is Benji
mike 1049-0078-7140 I'll take a mudkip if you still have some, If not a Treeko would be awsome.
yes ill add both of you. my ign is tyga
hey, do you give multiple starters away? If so, can i get a mudkip, treecko, and torchic?

if possible of course :D!

Thanks,

Hellz

P.S.

IGN is Vyncent
Was just wondering if you had a shiny Torchic left? Would love to have one if possible. Thank you very much! :D IGN is ThatNerdyguy
do you by chance have any Mudkip left? Id want a Treeko too but idk if you do multiple. My friend code is 1779-1472-7256. Pls reply back with any info! Smile
Could I grab one of those beautiful Torchics? If there aren't any left, I would like one of whatever you want. Surprise me!

My IGN is Beastmoose. Thanks so much!

Do you have anymore adamant torchic left??!
IGN: Steven
FC: 2809-9328-6226
sorry hellz I only give one away so that everyone can get one. I will add all of you though.
This Giveaway is now closed. I have added everyone that posted asking for a starter. My IGN is Tyga we can trade anytime you see me online. If anyone has not received their Pokemon you can always PM me. Also the people from Europe that asked for a starter but did not have ORAS yet will still be able to get one! I wrote down your username.