(Feb 27, 2017, 04:51 AM)Dusbusk Wrote: Deposited:Emolga
IGN: EL
Gender of Emolga: Male
Level of Emolga: 57
Name and Pokeball: Emolga, Fast Ball
Requesting: Heatran Lvl 100
Thanks alot, always wanted to know my TSV for hatching eggs ! :D
You can also add me to the list then : Pokemon Moon/ EL/ 1349-9438-5298

So edited it, sry I had 2 but accidently deposited the Jap. one from back where I was to lazy to catch it xD Sorry for inconvenience
Deposited: Emolga
IGN: Voidbrand
Gender of Emolga: Female
Level of Emolga: 56
Name & Ball: Emolga, Ultra Ball
Requested: Heatran

Thank you by the way.
(Feb 27, 2017, 03:49 AM)gkh1997 Wrote: Hello Everyone!!!!

Today, I will be checking TSVs for everyone! Deposit an Emolga (bred/caught by you) into GTS requesting level 100 female Heatran. I will check the TSV for you. And tell me if you wanted your TSV to be listed here: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-SUN-MOO...nge-Thread

The Pokemons are hacked/cloned. I did not edit the OT and TID to prevent suspicion from GameFreak, I trust you guys that you will not trade them in Pokemon communities that do not allow hacking.

Rules:
* 1) Deposit an Emolga (catch at Poni Plains) into GTS requesting level 100 female Heatran. And comment with the description of the Pokemon you have deposited, gender, level, species and your IGN.
* 2) Don't rush me by spamming with "Did you miss me" or "I have not received mine", you are just making me confusing, therefore, making it slower.
* 3) Do not send me Private Messages (during or after the giveaway), you will ended up getting banned.
* 4) No Reservations allowed, if you send me Private Messages for reservations, you will get ignored.
* 5) You can only received one of each item (if you have gotten one item, you can go for the other items, but not the same item).
* 6) Anyone who does not follow will get skipped.

I will be leaving this giveaway overnight, I will check for requests everyday at 9PM GMT+8. For those who are wondering "Why Emolga?", it is because I am leaving it overnight and will take 20 hours to reply, it is to prevent it from getting buried or glitched in the GTS. Therefore, request only if there are no more giveaways you are going to participate.

NOTE: I might take an hour to send. To check if it got sniped, the Heatrans I am sending out are Modest and Shiny, so yeah...

IGN: Atonementblade
Gender of Emola: Female
Level of Emola: 51
Name and Pokeball: Emolga, Regular Pokeball

Thank you!
@jetevander , sent! Your TSV is 1044! Smile

Do you want your TSV to be in the list? So that when people receive eggs with your ESV, they can trade with you to hatch shinies! Smile

If yes, can I have your Friend Code and Time Zone? Smile

@teioh_link , added to the list! Smile
Link: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-SUN-MOO...nge-Thread

@Chris7599 , sent! Your TSV is 2968! Smile

Do you want your TSV to be in the list? So that when people receive eggs with your ESV, they can trade with you to hatch shinies! Smile

If yes, can I have your Time Zone? Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
@Zorrofuego , I need your Friend Code and time zone too. :o

@Dusbusk , sent! Your TSV is 1068! I need your time zone to put it into the Shiny Value List.

@Voidbrand , sent! Your TSV is 1284! Smile

If yes, can I have your time zone? Smile

@atonementblade , sent! Your TSV is 2293! Smile

If yes, can I have your Friend Code and time zone? Smile
Deposited: Emolga
OT/IGN: Ivan
Gender of Emolga: Male
Level: 57
Name and Pokeball: Potato, Ultra Ball
Requested: Female Heatran 91 or higher
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure.

Please do feel free to post my TSV along with my friend code. I'm in US Central time. Thanks for doing this!
@RedPotato , sent! Your TSV is 2571! Smile

Added to the list! Smile
OT/IGN: Riannon
Gender of Emolga: Male
Level: 1
Name and Pokeball: AAA, Poke Ball
Requested: Heatran 91 or higher
@odoodo , sent! Your TSV is 2579! Smile

If yes, can I have your Friend Code and time zone? Smile
FC: 2294-8020-3133
GMT +8