Level: 1
IGN: Tanja

Thank you Smile
(Dec 22, 2015, 01:57 AM)Schwarzkirsche Wrote: Hey, can i still get one? Smile

Pokemon Deposited: Gourgeist
Level: 1
IGN: Tanja

Thank you Smile

Of course you can have one! There you go from the Eeveelutions, have a Grand Christmas!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 19, 2015, 10:22 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Im doing a Christmas giveaway, not as cool as Naitres' and Eckleys' but its cool. It will be done over GTS though Smile

Info:

Delibird
Level: All 25
Pokeball: Love Ball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Vital Spirit
Item: A Special Surprise!!

The format should look like this:

Deposited: Oddish
Level: 13
IGN: Michael

Yay! Giveaways!
Awesome what you did there! :P
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
Thank you! By the way, was this genned?
(Dec 22, 2015, 09:46 AM)Michael.P Wrote: Thank you! By the way, was this genned?

Umm im not smart and don't know what you mean by "genned" but they are all powersaved

uwu i can hacku
When I say genned I mean powersaved. By the way do you have any legit legendaries you wouldn't mind giving me?
(Dec 22, 2015, 09:49 AM)Michael.P Wrote: When I say genned I mean powersaved. By the way do you have any legit legendaries you wouldn't mind giving me?

Im sorry but I don't think I do. I trade a lot and im not siure if some of these are hacked or not :/

uwu i can hacku
Do you have an entei you don't need?
(Dec 22, 2015, 09:54 AM)Michael.P Wrote: Do you have an entei you don't need?

No, im sorry I don't catch legends im more of a collector of shinys and genned legends cause I find them cooler.

uwu i can hacku