Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Christmas Giveaway
Hello, can i get a kyogre or a groudon please, i really need them from my sunny and rain dance team Smile. My FC is under the great bastloise picture Smile
bump bump bump
I still need you to add me, don't need to hurry though, I have plenty of time Smile
(Dec 27, 2014, 10:16 AM)xXJettadiaXx Wrote: Hello everybody!! i am back i am so sorry i have been busy with other stuff to do but i will be on until all of the trades are done so i will be seeing who is online and start trading with them XD so sorry for the wait but you will get the pokemon dont worry

I have register you as friend but you haven't add me yet.Don't need to rush yourself and settle the rest first Smile
IGN: Vasteleon
FC:1392-6604-9572
I dont know if im late but just in case!!
IGN: Mada★Faker
FC: 1134-8863-0257

I would like to have all of them except the Ditto!! (yup i'm a greedy bastard)
Already added you to my friend list.
Thanks a lot man i love you!! and i'll w8 unpaciently for the next year if not possible this time!!
Sry for my bad english Angel .
ok i will start now AGAIN! srry for the wait. also when i finish your trade delete ur post plz
Its all good man! Busy time of year! Smile
I'm on at the moment, my post is on the first page! :D Happy holidays! Smile
(Dec 24, 2014, 05:40 PM)Vitamins Wrote: IGN:may

Latios, Latias, Rayquaza,Mewtwo,Greninja , Lucario, Scizor

too much?

on page 2 and added you, but i dont need latios, latias or rayquaza
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
vitamins ima gonna add you and i will trade you the pokemon
Jettadia i added you, I want all of them, but the mega shiny rayquaza and the 6iv ditto, my post was somewhere around page 6 or 7 i believe. Just reposting because not everyone is on and you might of not noticed it. Also sorry for such a big demand.