Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Cloning Services!
Okay, so I just figured out how to clone about 3 hours ago and I wanted to perfect it, so I worked on it and I got it down! I would like to offer cloning services only! I can't gen, modify, or anything like that! I can only clone. So if you wanted an awesome pokemon, you either have to wait for a giveaway, get a powersaves or PKhex, or breed/catch it yourself. My method takes a while and is going to take a while for cloning lots of Pokemon, so you better have patience:P. So there is my offer! All I ask is for you to let me keep one of the clones for myself.
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
Hey... not entirely related, but I can't send you a message because I guess you reached your limit for the day. Am back online now and working on the project you wanted help with. Smile
(Jan 17, 2016, 10:22 PM)Cubonefan Wrote: Hey... not entirely related, but I can't send you a message because I guess you reached your limit for the day. Am back online now and working on the project you wanted help with. Smile

Ok, thanks! I will send a request in a second! I put this up because, one because I'm on all the time, and two because I wanted to help other people! Oh and I'm on my Y right now!
(Jan 17, 2016, 10:26 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2016, 10:22 PM)Cubonefan Wrote: Hey... not entirely related, but I can't send you a message because I guess you reached your limit for the day. Am back online now and working on the project you wanted help with. Smile

Ok, thanks! I will send a request in a second! I put this up because, one because I'm on all the time, and two because I wanted to help other people! Oh and I'm on my Y right now!

Don't worry about it right now because I still have a lot of breeding ahead of me. Just wanted to let tou know I'm working on it.

But by all means feel free to send me the pokes we were talking about before, if you wanna do that tonight. Lol
(Jan 17, 2016, 10:29 PM)Cubonefan Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2016, 10:26 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:

Don't worry about it right now because I still have a lot of breeding ahead of me. Just wanted to let tou know I'm working on it.

But by all means feel free to send me the pokes we were talking about before, if you wanna do that tonight. Lol
I could give them to you now, you could clone them to like a full box, and keep a set for yourself! If you want to, of course!
Sure! Just give me two minutes and I will be done the battle I'm in and ready to trade. Smile
(Jan 17, 2016, 10:35 PM)Cubonefan Wrote: Sure! Just give me two minutes and I will be done the battle I'm in and ready to trade. Smile

Ok! Shoot me a request whenever!
It shows you mid-trade right now so can't send a trade request. Lol

Btw how much of each do you actually want cloned?
(Jan 17, 2016, 10:41 PM)Cubonefan Wrote: It shows you mid-trade right now so can't send a trade request. Lol

Btw how much of each do you actually want cloned?

It's a pretty big giveaway, about 10-15 each.
Ok I can do that. Will take a few minutes for each.

Sending the legendaries we talked about too? Smile