Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] (Closed) 30 Shiny BR Pidgeot's giveaway
Hey guys and gals

To celebrate me breeding a decent Mega Pidegeot that helped me win a small tourney with my pals I have decided to breed a 6iv one and clone/shiny 30 to give away.
If you are against cloned Pokemon then this isn't for you.  Ofcourse this is a Pidegeot to use with the Pidgeoite so please don't expect too much from it without it being a mega

OT: ArkanFaust
Level: 50
Nature:Modest
Ability:Tangled Feet
IV: 6IV
EV: 252 Sp Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Moves: Roost
          Defog
          Heat wave
          Hurricane

I know most know how to put a pokemon on the GTS however for the ones who do not.  Please deposit a pokemon on GTS (preferably nothing like wurple, ralts, starters ect).  
Pokemon wanted: Pidgeot
Level:41-50

Thank you all for re-homing the 30 birds. May they bring you joy
Would arranging a direct trade be okay for you? It just seems quicker and easier rather than scanning through the GTS
(Feb 19, 2015, 07:48 PM)Julia234 Wrote: Would arranging a direct trade be okay for you? It just seems quicker and easier rather than scanning through the GTS

well I just thought GTS was easier for most. However I will happily do a direct trade if you can do it inside the next few minutes
I put in a ralts female lvl 1 ign Hunter
Past Giveaways:
Unova water and fire starters with HA's
Chimchar with HA's and egg moves
HA Gible
HA Sableye
HA Minccino
BR HA feraligatr
BR Mega Gallade
BR Garchomp
BR Terrakion
BR Shiny Dragonite

Feel free to PM for info on past giveaways might have some left over
(Feb 19, 2015, 07:50 PM)ArkanFaust Wrote:
(Feb 19, 2015, 07:48 PM)Julia234 Wrote: Would arranging a direct trade be okay for you? It just seems quicker and easier rather than scanning through the GTS

well I just thought GTS was easier for most.  However I will happily do a direct trade if you can do it inside the next few minutes

Yeah sure, just helping out somebody first Smile should be available in 4min at most
(Feb 19, 2015, 07:50 PM)Hunter95dt Wrote: I put in a ralts female lvl 1 ign Hunter

Done, enjoy
29 Left
(Feb 19, 2015, 07:51 PM)Julia234 Wrote:

well I just thought GTS was easier for most.  However I will happily do a direct trade if you can do it inside the next few minutes

Yeah sure, just helping out somebody first Smile should be available in 4min at most

thats fine.  added you Smile
(Feb 19, 2015, 07:56 PM)ArkanFaust Wrote:

Ok, Added u, IGN is Aurora Smile
deposit female absol level 27 ign drake and thanks
(Feb 19, 2015, 07:57 PM)Julia234 Wrote:
(Feb 19, 2015, 07:56 PM)ArkanFaust Wrote:

Ok, Added u, IGN is Aurora Smile

Enjoy Smile
28 left