Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [Closed... For now!] Lord Z's Lottery
Welcome, welcome ladies and gentlemen, to the first ever Lord Z-Lottery! Participate, and you might just win a fabulous prize! 

Edit: That's all, folks! All the Ralts have been send to their new homes. Thank you all for participating! I will be back with a new lottery soon!

So, you might be wondering, what do you mean, a lottery? Allow me to explain:

I have 8 perfect 6IV, modest Ralts sitting in a box. Of course, that ain't the most special thing in the world. But, I also have 2 5IV, Shiny Ralts sitting right next to them. Now, how does that make a simple, tiny giveaway into a lottery you might ask? Easy: I will send out all 10 of these Ralts... But whoever gets one of the shiny ones will be determined by pure, simple luck, so praise the RNG-god and participate! 

How do you participate? Here's how!

Step 1: Deposit a Pokemon onto the GTS, ask for a lvl1 Ralts, and put "Zoeten" as your GTS message. That last step is very important, since I will NOT send out a Ralts if that message is not included. It would be a shame if I send it to the wrong person now, wouldn't it?

Step 2: Post in this thread, and tell me:
What Pokemon you put in the GTS
What it's level is
What it's gender is (if applicable)
Your IGN

Step 3: Wait a bit. After the first 5 posts, I will send out 5 Ralts, with one of them being shiny. I will punch the post numbers into a random number  generator, and whatever number comes out of that, will be the person I will send the shiny little guy to. Of course, I won't tell who won until after I've send the Ralts, you just have to wait and see what comes out of that Pokeball... And then I will do the same when 5 more people have made a post.

Of course, when it's time to send out the Ralts, I will try to be as quick as possible about it, since it'll be pretty easy to get sniped when you ask for a lvl1 Ralts. So anyway, post quick and test your luck!

Please keep checking periodically to make sure your Poke doesn't get sniped until then, since it's not that hard to find low level Ralts. If you get one that didn't come from Mike, just edit your post to let me know and put up a different random junk Poke!

Perfect Ralts left: 0
Shiny Ralts left: 0
Pokémon Deposited: Magikarp
Level: 1
IGN: George
Deposited: Electrike
Level: 1
IGN: Bobby

Got sniped again. changed the pokemon.
Allright, just 3 more people before the first batch goes out. Of course, please keep checking periodically to make sure your Poke doesn't get sniped until then, since it's not that hard to find low level Ralts. If you get one that didn't come from Mike, just edit your post to let me know and put up a different random junk Poke!
(Feb 2, 2016, 12:06 PM)LordZoeten Wrote: Welcome, welcome ladies and gentlemen, to the first ever Lord Z-Lottery! Participate, and you might just win a fabulous prize! 

So, you might be wondering, what do you mean, a lottery? Allow me to explain:

I have 8 perfect 6IV, modest Ralts sitting in a box. Of course, that ain't the most special thing in the world. But, I also have 2 5IV, Shiny Ralts sitting right next to them. Now, how does that make a simple, tiny giveaway into a lottery you might ask? Easy: I will send out all 10 of these Ralts... But whoever gets one of the shiny ones will be determined by pure, simple luck, so praise the RNG-god and participate! 

How do you participate? Here's how!

Step 1: Deposit a Pokemon onto the GTS, ask for a lvl1 Ralts, and put "Zoeten" as your GTS message. That last step is very important, since I will NOT send out a Ralts if that message is not included. It would be a shame if I send it to the wrong person now, wouldn't it?

Step 2: Post in this thread, and tell me:
What Pokemon you put in the GTS
What it's level is
What it's gender is (if applicable)
Your IGN

Step 3: Wait a bit. After the first 5 posts, I will send out 5 Ralts, with one of them being shiny. I will punch the post numbers into a random number  generator, and whatever number comes out of that, will be the person I will send the shiny little guy to. Of course, I won't tell who won until after I've send the Ralts, you just have to wait and see what comes out of that Pokeball... And then I will do the same when 5 more people have made a post.

Of course, when it's time to send out the Ralts, I will try to be as quick as possible about it, since it'll be pretty easy to get sniped when you ask for a lvl1 Ralts. So anyway, post quick and test your luck!

Perfect Ralts left: 8
Shiny Ralts left: 2

Pokemon: Lillipup
Level: 3
IGN: Michael
Pokémon Deposited: Wingull
Level: 20
IGN: Cero
Pokémon Deposited: Luvdisc
Level: 15
IGN: Auris
"Two possibilities exist:

Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.

Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke

Allright, the first 5 have been send! Congrats to the winner, and I hope the rest of you can make good use out of the other four as well!
Pokémon Deposited: Spinda
Level: 17
IGN: Arclax
(Feb 2, 2016, 01:12 PM)LordZoeten Wrote: Allright, the first 5 have been send! Congrats to the winner, and I hope the rest of you can make good use out of the other four as well!

Thank you, I'll be sure to make good use of it! ^_^