Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [Closed]Shiny Kangaskhan and Growlithe Giveaway
Growlithe is link trade only, because of people getting sniped literally all the time, like what just happened to you, please add my FC and we can make the trade :p
added ur friend code though i cant seem to find u in the festival plaza, just to make sure ur ingame name is as ur profile says- aichi
(Mar 21, 2017, 11:27 PM)saed311 Wrote: added ur friend code though i cant seem to find u in the festival plaza, just to make sure ur ingame name is as ur profile says- aichi

That's because I don't have your FC added, since it's not showing on your profile :p
@saed311 I'm waiting for you in the Plaza ^^
(Mar 21, 2017, 11:37 PM)KasuganoAichi Wrote: @saed311 I'm waiting for you in the Plaza ^^

yeah sry, had some problems with the internet. should be good now
Gonna be off for a while, I should be back in 3-5 hours.

Edit: I'm Back
(Mar 20, 2017, 06:58 PM)KasuganoAichi Wrote: Hi person reading this thread, as the title states, I will be making a giveaway of 2 different pokemons, this is my first giveaway so excuse me if I end up doing anything wrong. Oh yeah, these pokemons I obtained trough a giveaway in my town and apparently they aren't hacked or anything. Growlithe can have two different itens, choose the one you think it's best.

[Image: growlithe.gif]
Growlithe (20 Left) (Link Trade Only!)
Hold Item: Bottle Cap/Fire Stone
Born: Kalos
Shiny: Yes
Level: 1
Nature: Impish
IVs: 31 HP / 31 ATK / 31 DEF / 20 SPA / 31 SPD / 31 SPE
Moves: Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Howl, Morning Sun
Ability: Intimidate
OT: Lazuli

[Image: kangaskhan.gif]
Kangaskhan (22 Left)
Hold Item: PP Max
Born: Kalos
Shiny: Yes
Level: 1
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31 HP / 31 ATK / 31 DEF / 28 SPA / 31 SPD / 31 SPE
Movs: Counter, Disable, Double-Edge, Hammer Arm
Ability: Scrappy
OT: Blank

If you're interested in any of these pokemons, you can use the GTS for Kangaskhan and link trade for Growlithe or Kangaskhan (reason to the change on the edit section). Also, in case I'm not online I would like to ask you to refrain from asking for one of these pokemons, just because they're low level and you may end up not receiving the one I'm offering. Oh and they both have 0 EVs.

In case you will use the GTS post using this:

IGN:
Pokemon Wanted:
Hold Item:
Pokemon Deposited: (specie, level and gender)

You can pick them both if you want, tough you can't pick two Kangaskhans or two Growlithes. Anyway, my FC is on the left for those looking for a link trade.

Discord Nickname and Number: KasuganoAichi / 1288
Note: In case I fail to answer your message on Discord it's because I forgot it opened.
Note2: The giveaway will continue until there's no more pokemon left, tough starting next week my time to send the pokemons will be greatly reduced, also my local time is GMT -3 and I'm usually on during the night only, and by night I me, from the moment I login till morning.
Edit: Added pokemon moves, totally forgot about them and added growlithe's ability as well. Since some people were sniped when trading for the Growlithe, I will only send them via link trade now.

@Gyousei, thanks for the trade and have fun ^^
@element_x49, enjoy ^^
@atonementblade, @willong and @lelcharmander Kangaskhan reserved :p
@LaurenceThong, have fun ^^
@Maddyfresh, I hope you enjoy the pokemons ^^
@Tomlepanda, you're welcome ^^
@LonerBird, thanks for your patience ^^
@Kevin5588, hope you like your new mate :p
@saed311, have fun :P
@snder82 and @neko124 Growlithe Reserved
@thebeardsone, thanks, enjoy your new puppy :p
@wartty, thanks for the trade ^^

@KasuganoAichi I would love to do a Link Trade with you for a Bottle Cap holding Growlithe. I don't think I'll really be able to use your FC to find you, though... can we meet up at Festival Plaza sometime? Until we get together, can you reserve a Growlithe for me? Also, I want one of your Kangaskhans too, so I just put a Level 11 male Mankey (Nicknamed Retro) asking for a Level 1-10 Kangaskhan on the GTS. My IGN is Levi. Thanks so much!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion, sure, I will add you FC right away and then we can try to trade, I will be waiting for you on the plaza, also, enjoy your Kangaskhan ^^, in case you can't perform link trade, I can try to send you the growlithe trough the GTS
(Mar 22, 2017, 11:17 AM)KasuganoAichi Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion, sure, I will add you FC right away and then we can try to trade, I will be waiting for you on the plaza, also, enjoy your Kangaskhan ^^, in case you can't perform link trade, I can try to send you the growlithe trough the GTS

@KasuganoAichi Thanks for the Kangaskhan! I'm in Festival Plaza right now. Can I just trade with you from here?

(Mar 22, 2017, 11:20 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Mar 22, 2017, 11:17 AM)KasuganoAichi Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion, sure, I will add you FC right away and then we can try to trade, I will be waiting for you on the plaza, also, enjoy your Kangaskhan ^^, in case you can't perform link trade, I can try to send you the growlithe trough the GTS

@KasuganoAichi Thanks for the Kangaskhan! I'm in Festival Plaza right now. Can I just trade with you from here?

@KasuganoAichi I see you in Festival Plaza, but the game won't let me trade with you. Can I just get my Growlithe through the GTS?