Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Hidden Ability Swablu
Nature and IVs don't matter. Just looking for one to breed.
I have one. What you got?
I was just looking for someone that had an extra breeding reject that wouldn't mind just giving it away. I don't care about its nature and or IVs. But if you to trade for it, it'll depend on what you're looking for.
(Feb 23, 2015, 06:40 AM)DanielJames Wrote: I was just looking for someone that had an extra breeding reject that wouldn't mind just giving it away. I don't care about its nature and or IVs. But if you to trade for it, it'll depend on what you're looking for.

Sorry for the confusion, this is very much a breeding reject with 1 IV in def. I was hoping for a breeding reject with an HA, nothing special.
(Feb 23, 2015, 03:55 PM)Hojunhu Wrote:
(Feb 23, 2015, 06:40 AM)DanielJames Wrote: I was just looking for someone that had an extra breeding reject that wouldn't mind just giving it away. I don't care about its nature and or IVs. But if you to trade for it, it'll depend on what you're looking for.

Sorry for the confusion, this is very much a breeding reject with 1 IV in def. I was hoping for a breeding reject with an HA, nothing special.

No problem! I can breed just about anything, although I'm not sure how many HA I have. I have a bunch of 4IV HA Oshawott if you're interested.