Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] DM's Game Show Giveaway! Week 1 [[CLOSED!!]]
Star 
It's Time for Devil Moth's NEW weekly game show giveaway!

Once a week, your Host, your's truly, will be giving away ONE random shiny Pokemon out of my collection for you all to have a chance at!

How to Play
  • A series of 3 questions will be asked
  • Each contestant must try their best to answer each question as correctly as possible.
  • 24 hours from the start of the giveaway I will select a winner based off who got the most correct answers
    • If no winner can be chosen, I will select a random winner from a random number generator
Rules!!
  1. Only ONE entry per person. Don't go posting with multiple accounts! I will find you, and I will eat you.
  2. There is only ONE prize! Unless I state otherwise!
  3. No bribing the Host!
  4. +1rep is ALWAYS appreciated, but it won't increase your chances :P
  5. Understand that the Host does have a young daughter that demands a lot of her attention so if I'm not online right at 24 hours it's because she is naturally more important to me. So yeah
Disclaimer: Yes, there are going to be questions about your Host. Some of them may be hard, but I will provide hints to give y'all a fighting chance.

THIS WEEK'S QUIZ QUESTIONS:

1. What was my first starter Pokemon? (I'm 23 years old)
  2. I'm thinking of a purple Pokemon. Sometimes it's green. What Pokemon am I thinking of?
  3. One day I ran into a legendary Pokemon that I never heard about before. What was this Pokemon?
This Week's Shiny Prize!
[Image: latest?cb=20150505222012]
Lvl 30
Nickname: Coconut
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
If nobody gets it, nobody wins?

Anyways:

1- Squirtle
2-Espeon
3-Mewtwo
@"le2017" I stated above that if no winner can be chosen, I will chose a winner from a random number generator Smile
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Jun 23, 2016, 02:19 PM)devilmoth Wrote: @"le2017" I stated above that if no winner can be chosen, I will chose a winner from a random number generator Smile

Oh sorry, just got done with finals and can't think properly now XD
Aha, I love the name Coconut!
Oh well, here goes nothing I guess

1. Charmander
2. Misdreavus
3. Cresselia?
1 - Squirtle
2 - Muk
3 - Latios
1. Bulbasaur
2. Mewtwo
3. Cresselia
1. Charmander 
2. Espeon (Come on, everyone knows and loves Espeon!
3. Zygarde (I didn't know he exsisted in X and Y... Poor Zygarde, he needs more love...)
1. Charmander
2. Espeon
3. Mew?
This is a really cool idea. Have a rep!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?