Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Enough, Time for a Talk
Question! While I totally agree with the fact that alt accounts are a big no no, my boyfriend And I live together and we both play Pokémon competively and I keep telling him to take advantage of the giveaways. My fear would be that he would get mistaken for an alt account based on the same IP address.  :s
(Sep 18, 2016, 12:40 PM)Mariposa Wrote: Question! While I totally agree with the fact that alt accounts are a big no no, my boyfriend And I live together and we both play Pokémon competively and I keep telling him to take advantage of the giveaways. My fear would be that he would get mistaken for an alt account based on the same IP address.  :s

If you use different IGNs and FCs, you should be fine. However, we will still probably watch your accounts more closely.
I can only guess one thing from that photo!: @Chawizawd and @"Elly" are the same person! Alt. alert! Somebody bring out the ban hammer xD
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@Chawizawd we got exposed :o
mUCK fODS appak :^)
Alright, real talk though. Every person who requests a Pokemon will be placed under investigation for alternate accounts. If found guilty the mod community will be on top of you like a rat on a cheeto, do not test us. Go ahead scrubs, make my day. You're just making the giveaways easier when you get banned.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?