Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] First Giveaway Hype! [Closed]
hoy there! this is my first giveaway, so don't expect anything TOO amazing... yet

i'm going to be doing a small giveaway for 18 Flash Fire Cyndaquils and 9 Hydration Goomies

Some Cyndaquils have Extrasensory and Flame Burst, and the Goomies are in Dive Balls

if you are wanting one of these, post your IGN and FC like so.

IGN: Simon
FC: 2638 - 2067 - 6282
Pokemon Wanted: Cyndaquil

i cannot guarantee you to get the Egg Moves, but i can confirm that any Cyndaquils from me will be Hidden Ability Heart

Cyndaquils Left: 18

Goomys left: 5
by the by, i'm currently doing a Friend Safari Shiny Hunt, so i will be checking in at the top of the hour.

I don't ask for much, but +rep would be nice, thanks either way, couldn't do this without you guys Smile
can I get cynaquil and is it by any chance a shiny
sadly no shinies, these are merely Competitive Breedjects, but sure!
the FC i posted above is my actual FC that i'm doing this from
Could I get a goomy and a cyndaquil please? if not that is fine, my FC and IGN are to the left but to make it easier here you are. Thanks for the give away!

IGN: Caleb
FC: 1135-0728-5044
Pokemon Wanted: Goomy & Cyndaquil

P.S. I hope the names of the mons I offer make you laugh Smile
(Oct 8, 2015, 03:02 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Could I get a goomy and a cyndaquil please? if not that is fine, my FC and IGN are to the left but to make it easier here you are. Thanks for the give away!

sure, i don't mind giving one of each
(Oct 8, 2015, 03:03 PM)QuillAblaze Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 03:02 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Could I get a goomy and a cyndaquil please? if not that is fine, my FC and IGN are to the left but to make it easier here you are. Thanks for the give away!

sure, i don't mind giving one of each

Awesome thank you! I already friended you and as soon as I catch the mons ill be online.
(Oct 8, 2015, 02:05 PM)QuillAblaze Wrote: hoy there! this is my first giveaway, so don't expect anything TOO amazing... yet

i'm going to be doing a small giveaway for 18 Flash Fire Cyndaquils and 9 Hydration Goomies

Some Cyndaquils have Extrasensory and Flame Burst, and the Goomies are in Dive Balls

i cannot guarantee you to get the Egg Moves, but i can confirm that any Cyndaquils from me will be Hidden Ability Heart

Goomys left: 9

by the by, i'm currently doing a Friend Safari Shiny Hunt, so i will be checking in at the top of the hour.

cyndaquil plz!
(Oct 8, 2015, 03:06 PM)Swamper Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 02:05 PM)QuillAblaze Wrote: hoy there! this is my first giveaway, so don't expect anything TOO amazing... yet

Goomys left: 9

cyndaquil plz!

will do!
Ready to trade
(Oct 8, 2015, 03:14 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Ready to trade

Thank you very much!